A few 24th & 7th Reviews

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by justbill_redux, Apr 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ballys20

ballys20

Did stop by and see Su-Su and Coco and Lili that were there today. Er, Su-Su is in her 30's rather than 20's, she has some meat on her bones and may not be bad. I will go for a ride soon - I have enjoyed Coco in the past and she is back now. I did make a stop on 26th and saw Amy - gave the $40 for the 1/2 hr, but she wouldn't go for less than $80 even though she says that 'everyone' pays her $100. I tried to negotiate to $70 and she would not go lower - I just got a typical massage and left after 30 minutes - I walked out without a release and didn't feel like spending the extra $40 that she wanted for just a hj. I may go back and try another tactic - LuLu was there and she still does not impress me at all.
  2. jruder

jruder

she hasn't advertised since january. i think she is genuine non/semi pro.
    goes to school, has part time job, and has sort of nympho appetite for occasional sessions, which she thinks improves relationship with her boyfriend. I plan to see her this week and will ask if she would see other guys.

jruder
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

Jruder, I don't think I ever seen your Korean Student readvertise on CL. Is she taking new clients or are you the lucky one that has exclusive dibs on her?
  4. jruder

jruder

Gave 24th and 7th a try

Friday my current atf (see "Korean Student" thread) stood me up...at the last minute trouble with a paper at school...and already had popped my magic blue pill, so decided to give 24th and 7th a try...called for appt, asking for Angelina who mamasan said wasn't there...anyway i went, had session with SuSu, 25 or 26-ish, pretty face, a little bit of baby fat around the belly, but lotsa a fun. B-cups, pert nips, very suckable. Based on what i read on this thread i made it super clear i was there for extras from the beginning, groping, kissing, etc. Anyway, when it came to moment of decision, she said she had no condom, next time. I said I had one, she asked me how much i would pay her, I said 100 (knowing full well other guys posting on this thread paid 120 or 130, and prepared to bargain up, but she didn't complain). so it was off to races. Good cbj (not the best i ever had, but enjoyable nonetheless. She mounted me cg and gave me the ride of my life. I always prefer to finish mish, haven't cum in cg in years, but this girl rode me up and down, grinded me, and i popped. Made me promise not to tell anyone. So I haven';t said a word, just wrote this down. If you see her don't mention this post. Damage: 50 to house, 100 to her. Will definitely repeat.

jruder
  5. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Cherry/Apple

She is not the one you are thinking.. I stopped here Wednesday, The names may be the same, but it's not the famous one. That one is still MIA. Mama said she may be back over the summer, if even that story is true?? Who knows..
  6. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

I agree with you Pinga, except with one qualification. Generally, the girls will appreciate if you engage in chit-chat in their native tongue. However, I've experienced a "oh you have Korean girlfriend?" and then a little jealousy sometimes pops in. I'm not sure why given that I'm not asking them to marry me or even go out. But, for the most part, it seems to let them loosen up and be friendlier, particularly on the first session.
  7. westside

westside

Excellent review JBR !!!
  8. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Hmmmm Coco & Cherry gone, Angela back, hmmmm. Thanks for the heads up erniee.
  9. erniee

erniee banned

jbr,

Angela was there Monday night.
  10. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

cherry aka apple

she was great with me just remember sometimes I saw her attitude and look on her face before and after with the mamasan and also with a patron that walked in. WP traffic caused some of us to see each other. No matter to me but if she is back it sounds like her. Anyone confirms she is back. THere will be a line out the door as I know she was an alltime fav among amny of us at EoP and WP. She went back to Korea but who knows as it has been a year already.
  11. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

The post are 3-4 weeks old, 1st posted in the private forum and now that I look they're not in chronological order. And yep Angelas been gone for about a month or so, our loss.

Thanks for the complement, I'm not sure you should be putting me in with BMM, whom I want to be when I grow up. Again thanks.
  12. Lascivious

Lascivious

I liked Coco because I like a young cute girl molesting a fossil like me at a good price. Johnny B, weren't you one of coco's 3 UG boyfriends. Have you stolen her away from the rest of the mongering community. I can't believe you weren't able to penetrate her defenses :)

JBR - you and BMM are in a class that we posting mortals can only dream of attaining. Just a question, were those posts dated chronologically? I thought Angela was gone for awhile.
  13. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

If we're talking about the same person, this girl described in jbr's great review bears only a slight physical resemblance. If it's really the same Cherry (a.k.a. Apple, briefly a.k.a. Bonnie but not the "famous" WP Bonnie), she must have had a personality transplant.

The reasons Cherry/Apple was temporarily "famous" were service and attitude as good as any I've had in three decades of mongering: DFK, long BBBJ, DATY, no talk of money, intense sessions that went way past an hour. Just basic English, but she would chat freely, it seemed, about all kinds of things. And that unsmiling demeanor vanished quickly behind closed doors.

If another year or so on the circuit has done this to her, it would be too bad. Not unheard of, just too bad.
  14. Stitch

Stitch

Been away. Decided to go back, after my time away, to West 24th. Well, Coco has left. Apparently for good. (She's done that before, however, and come back). Too bad. I liked her. Middle-aged Lily asked me to stay anyway. She's not my type, but I decided to just lay back for the massage. Didn't try for extras, since she didn't appeal to me. but she delivers a stellar Hj.

This place used to be very slow. Lots of FS and major extra available if you were a well known customer. Now it's become, I think, too busy.
  15. erniee

erniee banned

Saw Lily, 5'5"ish, pretty fit. Very quiet, probably due to poor English, as usual. She's plain looking but with a very nice rack, 34C, I'd say, which she let me grope and suck. All other extras were refused. Her long pants stayed on as well. Pretty good HJ. Tipped $30. What happened to all the girls there? Seems I only run into Lily and Amy.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  16. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Great reviews. They sound like their straight out of Penthouse Forum.
  17. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Penga, You are 50% correct. My findings are valid. Some like it, others make sour face.
  18. pinga

pinga

I disagree. Engaging in some light banter that show your interest in their language usually helps break the ice and lowers their guard. I have also increased my vocabulary to about 25 words that will hopefully increase my chances at boning those FOB's.
  19. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

JB-r Good Stuff

5) Don't speak their language, whether 2 words in Chinese, or Korean. My findings show that the women get agitated, and say "who teach you!" the services seem to follow in a lackluster manner IMYOP.
  20. JohnnyB

JohnnyB

JBR --

Great stuff.

I think you nailed most of my key findings re: these two places.

1. YMMV but your mileage should increase after multiple visits. Coco is not really into sex as you pointed out but after half a dozen visits I have gotten her to lose the thong. But there is definitely a no suck/no fuck rule. I have even been able to rub mr johnson on her pussy until I come but I doubt she will ever allow any penetration.

2. There are other girls who come and go who are fs but unfortunately none of them are as good looking as Coco.

3. If you are interested in extras, the key is to pursue it from the opening bell. While you are waiting for the girl to come to the room, the biggest mistake you can make is to lie down on your stomach like you are expecting a massage. Because that is what you'll get and a flip with ten minutes left. Best to sit on the table and start the negotiations as soon as the girl walks in. If after a few minutes it's clear that the girl isn't going to give any extras, do what JBR did and hand her $5 and walk out.

4. Never mention the internet or UG.