A Foot Spa with a Male at the front desk?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by AvgMale, Sep 18, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Soles2Jebus

Soles2Jebus

Forget the male at the desk. As soon as you walk in, he has already assumed you want extras. If the girl is desperate for extra cash, she will find a way to "milk it out of you" but you have to find her first.
  2. jclyde

jclyde

The foot spa in St James had a guy running the front and a female masseuse she would give a great massage with a great H E while some old lady was getting her hair done in the front
  3. genius

genius

Don't quite know where I fit in the "type" category: old, not jaded, notice, find it amusing, doesn't affect time to finish or where I stick my fingers.
  4. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Type 3. Guys who are old, jaded and wouldn't even notice. :)
    genius likes this.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

There's 2 types of guys: the one's who wouldn't be able to finish because of that situation and the one's who would finish faster.
    genius likes this.
  6. genius

genius

I had a, ahem, legit place where I was getting a bbbjcim while a woman in next cubicle was getting a massage. Luckily between the music the woman providing audio cover by chatting with her masseuse I didn't have to be totally quiet (my girl putting her hand over my mouth helped too)
  7. n2deep

n2deep

I think a male up front is a smart idea...it does make it look very legit....plus if it draws in a bunch of woman that too gives the outside impression "this place is legit"..I have been in a place on northern where I have had a woman give me great massage and then HJ while the next room had a woman getting a massage.........
    trigger likes this.
  8. AvgMale

AvgMale

O i had some time this weekend to go back. Took the hour for .35 and was a good massage. some teasing then "time up" you want more time? since i was only in 35 what the heck. went for 30 m0re min and was told to flip. well 90 min and a .6 total and a .2 tip as nothing happened but me heading to another spot.
    trigger likes this.
  9. trigger

trigger

I would have walked in to check the place out. I have been to amps where there has been a male masseur on the premises and have gotten HE with the ladies. The male masseur serves as a bouncer to protect the ladies, as well as catering to the rare bisexual monger. At the very least in this particular spa, you would get a legit massage.
  10. AvgMale

AvgMale

A new foot spa opened up in my area and yesterday I went by to check it out. Pulled into the lot which is shared by a few businesses and while googling the address to see if anything came up.. a Male Asian walked out having a cigarette on the bench outside.

Being that i am semi new to this game (only a few years), is this typically a sign that it wouldnt be a good spot for anything other than a back or foot rub? Didnt feel like wasting an hour so I went somewhere i knew had some extra options.

should I have probably looked passed this or was it a better move to avoid?

thank you