a gals experience at a day spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by April, Aug 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Spawn

Spawn

That blows another hot fantasy.
  2. nj_buck

nj_buck

The deal on massage parlors...

OK.. you need to know what you are looking for before you decide where to go. I will provide a breif run down of how things generally go at MPs. Of course YMMV and remember that exceptions make the rule. If I am looking for a good massage and I cant get an appointment with one of the american girls I see that provide exceptional massage, I ALWAYS opt for the AMP.

AMP: - great massage and table shower but any extras are almost always out. HR included if you want it.
    Standard tip - $40

Russian MP: - body rub style light touching and generally playful conversation. Will occasionally find a GFE style provider (i.e. friendly, playful, light kissing and sensual). HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras often available and you can get lucky and find a good massuese though these are quite rare.

American MP: - body rub style light touching and generally playful conversation. HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras sometimes available, though most ladies will only provide CBJ once they have seen you a time or two and then only if you are pleasant. You can almost never find a good massuese.

Spanish MP: - Body rub style light touching, generally playful conversation. Will often find a GFE style provider (i.e. friendly, playful, light kissing and sensual). HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras usually available, though with some ladies you will need to provide an interpreter (or 'cover' if you prefer that term). You can almost never find a good massuese.

Hope this helps,
    Phil
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I used to go to some topless bars and the girls loved it when I massaged their feet.
  4. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Massaging April...

I always use a massage on dancers at strip clubs, FS etc...as an ice breaker. The girl feels so much better and more relaxed. I love to touch and this gets me *excited*. You can check out my Vegas postings (soon, later today, when I get a chance) at Sheri's ranch. I gave the girl such a massage, she had a muscle that really needed to be worked out. Very appreciative. Being able to rub your hands all over a woman's body - there's nothing like it...except getting BBBJ or FS, right? So, April - can we broker a deal?
  5. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

LOL!!!

I'd give you a massage and it won't cost you anything!!
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd massage you April <wink>
  7. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

I have been a little over worked lately (AWWWWE) and I figured I owed it to myself to get a massage. So I go to this day spa in Brooklyn ...get talked into an hour an a half massage. the girl suggests the guy I opt for the girl (MISTAKE) lol A very nice motherly looking russian woman tells me to come with her and she proceeds to give me a body-rub (not massage) for about 90 mins. The whole time I'm thinking while she is rubbing my back is damit I want a massage not a rub down, that and I should have opted for the guy! I kept wondering if I was a guy if she would offer FS (i need to stop hanging on these boards so much with you guys lol) The whole time she is gliding her hand up my inner thigh I'm thinking" next time I'm getting the guy " then she has me flip over and proceeds to start rubbing my front then she makes her way to my boobs which admittedly are not as perky as they once were and for the first time that session was glad I did't get the guy! I paid $110 tipped her $25. I did go home feeling refressed and got my FS there . Besides how DO you tell the difference between a reg/FS place , do you ever happen to see women there getting massages?
    Curious.... April =P~