A good review, and a disappointment

Discussion in 'New York' started by Tankcommander, Feb 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

No apology necessary...

You know how it is,
    You've been thinking of chocolate Ice Cream all day long.
    You've been thinking how tasty it's gonna be, during that morning meeting when you're boss is droning on and on about something you can't even focus on.
    Then, you can almost taste it while you're trying to finish up the photocopying so you can go to lunch.
    And when you get to the company cafeteria, all they have is Vanilla Ice Cream, or that frozen soy yogurt that tastes like that foam they seal windows with.

No apologies Lisa, It just makes me want to meet you more...

I'll call you on the 10th...
  2. lisa

lisa

i aploogize

im am sorry about the apt ias i told you i was using a friends apt until mine was ready and it became a problem when i scheduled appts and she would not answer my calls but i just spoke with my super and my apt will be ready on feb 10th

sorry again
    lisa
  3. fishfry

fishfry

DTK

DTK could have been Deep Tongue Kissing . . . or Deep Toe Kissing . . . or if she's Korean, Deep KimChee Kissing . . .
  4. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

That's what I meant!

DFK
  5. Phantom

Phantom

I would have to assume that TC meant "DFK" which means "deep french kissing".
  6. Snakeman

Snakeman

"DTK"

7. Ozzy

Ozzy

one of the reasons for her fantastic rates (she should be double what she charges) is that she doesn't have to use a hotel most of the time......you take the good with the bad.
  8. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I'm determined to get her!

With reviews like hers, I'm determined to keep trying. I wasn't in any way criticizing, just expressing my disappointment.
    Maybe next time I'll luck out.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think Lisa uses a "borrowed apartment" when in town. As a result, she may not be able to keep a reliable schedule. I guess it's "catch as catch can".
  10. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Two seperate things...
    Saw Mint Julie for the second time, She's great, GFE. DATY, BBBJ, DTK.
    We had a morning tryst, and I'm amazed at how well it makes the day go by.

Tried to get an appointment with Lisa, but she blew me off. Something about not being able to get a key to some apartment, and never calling me back. I'm dissapointed to say the least.