A great night

Discussion in 'New York' started by nycguy1967, Nov 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Tucker...I don't know if I said it before, but WELCOME TO GOLD!
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hit a Nerve?

Ouch!!!!
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Someone suggested that I may have hit a nerve "

Ozzy does that all the time.......:rolleyes:
  4. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Of course, there's always the issue of cervical dilation to consider.

(Although I certainly have never believed such claims when made about me)
  5. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Bill, thank you, I am honored!!!
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

While women can give birth using that same equipment, if they haven't done it yet, the area could be too tight for some people. I have seen 3 providers who were petite and wouldn't allow a big guy to try it with them. I saw another girl who was really tight but let me try it anyway (What a trooper!). She wasn't able to move her legs after she let me "open her up." She had to sit on the bed for an hour until she could walk again. Someone suggested that I may have hit a nerve (ciadic?).
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

This is possibly the nastiest idea anyone has ever posted here. ewwwwwwwwww!
  8. Thorn

Thorn

Great visual.

[I'm never having sex again]
  9. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Trout

not convinced, just reporting . . .

think of it as a one-way valve - things move easily one direction and with much greater difficulty in the other. Thus, things can certainly feel bigger than they are.

The human body is amazing - You can take a huge dump, but try putting something that big back in . . . I'll bet you 'll be saying it's too deep too . . .
  10. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I never understood how a guy can ever feel that a woman thinks he's so big, when the very same equipment we're surging through is designed for the transport of a newborn, which undoubtedly is both longer & wider than most any over inflated ego could possibly imagine their dick to be. Obviously, Maggie is real good at her job, since she seems to have you convinced...
  11. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Last night I went to Julie’s and had a spectacular hour of fun with two wonderful ladies - Giovanna and Maggie. After having read a bit about these gals, I imagined that they would be good together – and they were! These two know how to have fun and are very compatible with each other. They made this experience a wet dream come true.

Gio is tall, about 5’9”, and well proportioned, giggly and fun (the forced oohing, ahhing and mming did get to be a bit much, however).

Maggie is skinny with a nicely enhanced chest; she is shorter, but kept her stockings and heels on. Her Spanish accent makes it one very hot package.

The session started with a lot of rubbing, DFK, licking and sucking as they helped me “get comfortable”. We then moved to the bed where I had a double portion of DATY with alternating BBBJ.

Giovanna took the first honors of cowgirl, while Maggie did some DFK and whispered commentary of what Gio was doing. I then invited her to have a seat on my face. We all seemed to cross the finish line together!

After a few minutes’ rest we got started again, and soon it was Maggie’s turn: Mish and then doggie. In the meantime Gio (who is self admittedly kinky) broke out some of her toys to use on me.

After we collapsed in a heap on the bed, the girls gave me a light rubdown.

Unfortunately Melly’s knock on the door came all too soon . . .

I will be smiling about this for a long time to come. These ladies are two of Julie’s gems – solo or duet you are in for a good time. Save up your pennies for this.

(Note to “bigger” guys: Maggie may have a hard time with size, even saying that I was too deep for her in doggie, and I never considered myself big by any means.)