A "hobby" or a "life"?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Hotpuppy, Mar 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

I Melt Like Butta!

Dawn can any redblooded guy withstand your sensual allure- No I do not think so!. Just staring into those baby blues and pouty luscious lips- well just warms the cockles of you know where!!
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Dawn

Dawn,

I could not agree with you more, the hobby has provided me with the opportunity to meet some incredibly warm, outstanding, and sensual people. And of course, you were one of them.
  3. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Dawn,

You are truly blessed.

The only real difference I can see is OUR addiction COSTS us a small fortune.

Yours earns you one.

A VERY lucky lady........
  4. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I always get chills when I am looking up at Dawn

I don't know if its a hobby or a lifestyle. I guess that all depends on which provider you are with.

One thing I know is that it feels great when the lady on your arm makes you feel like a million bucks or she makes you laugh so hard that your cheeks start to hurt.

Those are feelings I would like in my lifestyle.
  5. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

am I allowed to speak here on this..

I truly enjoy what I do....
    I would have hard time giving it up unless I found a man whom was as sexually oriented as me and a plethera of fun and love and attention..
    As addicting as it is for the guys sexually.. the wonderful men you meet are equally addicting...
    all in the various ways and things they do or say or share with me...
    I have met some of the most interesting men with incredible banter and laughs and fun.. I have shared wonderful dinners, dancing and movies, even gone to an arcade and kicked some butt with one... ( I am a better shot ) lol
    lifestyle hmmmmm for a female maybe so....
    It certainly has it's freedoms and fun attached to it...
    hugzz all you sensual campadre's out there...
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

Re: I have come to believe...

same here.
  7. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I have come to believe...

That the right person for me will be someone who is, or was a provider
  8. Carl M

True tucker, but I still stand by my previous statement!
  9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Dream Come True

The hobby is a dream come true. An hour or two with a beautiful young lady being pleased, without strings attached. What a joy.
  10. Carl M

Correction!

You never know, if I met the right person I would be willing to quit the hobby in a heartbeat!
  11. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

A Hobby or Lifestyle

It is a wonderful hobby. You have the opportunity to meet and greet wonderful people. And Oh-What an enjoyable experience most are.
  12. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

That's a generalization that's not always true

Here in NYC, we have a lot of runaways and girls looking to catch their "big break" that end up working on the street for one reason or another. While many of them are addicted to hard drugs, many are not. I personally know one or two who are not into drugs at all. There is also no guarantee that an agency has "clean" girls. To generalize either way would be ignorant.

One way to find out if they are is to offer to let them pick some up before your session. Sacrifice a 10, and take off when they go for the buy...
  13. Whoop

Whoop

It could be both, I guess. What a broad question. It's different for different people. For me, it's a hobby whenever I get horny enough to blow a couple hundred bucks. But then, I guess you have to get into a mind set where you don't feel bad about it afterwards, so it's kind of a lifestyle, too... Not to mention if you're trying to hide it...
    Do the world a favor, though, and stick with agencies and inpedendents. Streetwalkers are usually drug addicts and your business just makes it much easier for them to stay that way.
  14. Eye Won

Eye Won

hmmmmmmmmmm................

Hmmmm.....Let me see.....simply stated....I do it cause I like to fuck.......short and to the point....you like something you do it....end of discussion....
    Imperialone..................Out
  15. guy catelli

guy catelli

a calling :cool:.
  16. Coyote

Coyote

It is more than a hobby, which is a casual interest. But it is not a lifestyle, which is something I center my life around. I would say that it is part of my life, an important part. I do it because the woman that I love cannot have sex at this time. So it fills a void and through it I come to learn more about myself and made some very good friends. I spend a lot at this but it is worth it to me at this point in my life.
  17. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

My own personal Prozac/Morphine

takes away the stress and pain of everyday life...Now gimme anudder dose
  18. Carl M

Both!

Habit and Lifestyle combined!

[Edited by Carl M on 03-27-2001 at 12:26 PM]
  19. Big Dick Magee

Big Dick Magee

A habbit, like smoking.
  20. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

A lifestyle? An obsession? A compulsion? A disorder?