A lady friend of mine is interested in a gang bang

Discussion in 'Gangbangs, Bukkake and other group activities.' started by ptalover, Mar 25, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. VICTIM

VICTIM

I guess the op is out. Looked on kik and came up empty.
  2. sculptor69

sculptor69

Ok, thanks guys!
  3. Johnyfive

Johnyfive

Yes the kik app I was talking about
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

You can't. I assume that he meant for you to go to the kik app and search on "Long Island gb" for that particular group.
  5. sculptor69

sculptor69

Where on this board can I find "the kik group Long island gb"?
  6. backseat

backseat

Genius is bragging. If you've followed his posts, you know he is well endowed. Back of the line buddy, lol. I like this idea, why does a guy like me have go after him,
    Banacek likes this.
  7. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Well, it is pretty intimidating. I understand your concern.

Normally I would tell someone not to worry about it, but in your case, I'm completely happy to have you avoid me.
    Banacek likes this.
  8. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

If Waterclone is going I'm staying home. The site of his junk will scar me for life.
    Banacek likes this.
  9. Johnyfive

Johnyfive

Check out the kik group Long island gb mostly guys in there though but easy to set something up if you got a girl already
  10. Waterclone

LMAO. No. There is no one measuring your dick to see when you go. Guys gather around and fuck her in any random order.
  11. genius

genius

Just curious - are there rules with this kinda thing such as setting up the line for the girl starting with guys with the smallest dicks 1st such that the bigger guys don't stretch her out right away.
  12. Jaymos

Jaymos

im in also if you do deiced to do it
  13. shade

shade

If you figure out how to arrange this I am in.
  14. Johnyfive

Johnyfive

I have a kik group were I try to set this type of stuff up just not sure if I can share that info on here
  15. longislandandy

longislandandy

Back on point...when and where is the event?
  16. Waterclone

I like both configs of threesomes equally.
  17. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Insightful answer thanks and I'm sure the 2 on 1 you like is MFF ..
  18. Waterclone

If you have to ask, then for you it probably wouldn't be fun. Not trying to be a smart ass here. It's no different than a guy who isn't into bdsm asking what's the fun in being tied up, or spanked or whatever. I'll never get anything out of a girl humiliating me, but some guys live for that stuff.

Basically, different guys get turned on by different things. Some guys like the dominant side of it. They love to see a relatively helpless girl getting plowed by one guy after another and they want to be a part of that. It may even play into a rape fantasy. Other guys like it from the submissive side. They love to see a girl being the center of attention, getting all the cock she wants, and they want to be a part of that. Other guys just want to get laid and it's cheaper than booking a girl privately. I'm sure there are dozens more reasons.

I know some guys think such a thing would be "gay." Other naked guys in close proximity and such. Of the few I've been to, there was nothing gay about it. If any of the guys were bi, there was no indication. All the sexual activity was concentrated on the girl.

Honestly, it's not really my thing. I really want to be into group play, and I periodically try again, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I tend to prefer 1 on 1 or 2 on 1.
    big68 likes this.
  19. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I've never been to a gang bang but you obviousy have been to a few if not many. From guys perspective what is the fun in this ?
  20. genius

genius

I don't comment on prices but if I did my post would have been word for word to yours.