A long shot but...

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by philup515, Mar 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hankwan2

hankwan2

So what if they are acting interested just for the money. At least you knew it was about money when you went there. More discouraging is when women pretend they love you, then marry you, then take half of everything you own. Which is more dishonest? Can anyone say "Desperate Housewives"
  2. Spaz Medicine

Spaz Medicine

And I thought the women loved me and my girly physique and my small cock.

You're telling me they are only interested in the money?!?!?!?

My whole life has been a sham.
  3. travlnman

travlnman

I'm devastated. I don't think I'll be able to go on
  4. MexicanaMami

MexicanaMami

Gee..ya think?

Rotflmfao! :)

xoxox
    MexicanaMami
  5. frog

frog

welcome nb, just be careful of the rules regarding ISO posts (see the top stickied FAQs)
  6. nbveteran

nbveteran

Wow, unbelievable site here! I was surfing for info on one of my all time favorites when I found this thread. I knew Susan from Parsippany very well, saw her several times a month. Great perky tits, tight pussy, great face and lips, a real doll. Lost touch with her after they closed and forgot about her until last year when I went to an AMP on Ferry st. Newark and found her there! Picked up right where I left off in Parsippany, and the same damn thing happened when I was transferred to another state on my job for a few months, when I got back the place and her were gone and I never got her private #. I'd love to know if anyone knows her and where she might be. I'll be posting with any new places I find, everywhere I've been so far has been well reviewed here already!
  7. philup515

philup515

marty-

whatever dude. it is susan and i dont know why u r so concerned w/ knowing what we may or may not have done. getting a little weird for me. thanks anyway.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the fs question, its asked on her behalf.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marty:

Nobody confirmed any activity that you should be sensitive too. Originally you were only curious. Then you insinuate, " she inquired". Now you're backpeddeling that it must be the wrong young lady, which means you are making your own assumptions. If there is anything she wants you to know; I am sure she will tell you and you can trust her. She was a really nice person and she's out of the business, so past is not important anyway. It's the future that matters. Phils inital inquiry was just that; only an inquiry for someone that was a nice person that was in the business. Let sleeping dogs lie and good luck with your friend.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2003
  9. marty8405

marty8405

I wonder if we are talking about the same girl here. She has never been a fs provider. I have many reasons to believe this about her. Some of you may call me naive, but I've known her for years and have a good feel for people, and shes just not the type to do fs for money. She has told me many times she never did, and gets upset if someone thinks that of her. I'm beginning to think its another girl that worked at that location that phil is looking for.
  10. genius

genius

Re: no genius

If I have a good experience I always ask if I can tell my online friends about it. If she says no I dont. If yes I do. If I have a rip-off experience I dont bother to ask and I post online.
    I just didnt see what respect had to do with anything. You explained it.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2003
  11. philup515

philup515

no genius

i think my response was a tactful way to give an answer. then again, i'm no genius.
  12. genius

genius

Re: marty

Huh? If she did fs for money then she did fs for money.

To paraphrase tina turner, "what does respect have to do with it?"
  13. philup515

philup515

marty

although i only saw her for a few months i have too much respect for her to answer that in a public forum.
  14. marty8405

marty8405

Jarhead,

About the fs question, its asked on her behalf.
  15. Jarhead

Jarhead

Marty:

I knew her too and was waiting to see if you provided the info for Phil. The answer to your question is probably best kept UTR too. I always give information on a "need-to-know" basis and what I don't know, won't hurt me nor cloud my after-the-fact friendships. Their double life for survival was tough enough. She is nice young lady. Your fortunate to have her as a close friend. I originally typed a response to Phil's inquiry and then cancelled the dialogue out when you responded.

Jarhead
  16. marty8405

marty8405

Phil,

Yes, its Susan, she went by that name at that location. 5'2", natural perky boobs, thin, very pretty. Chinese, not Korean. She was curious as to who was asking about her, and got a kick out of someone remembering her after all these years. She is not in the biz, and if she goes back, its strickly as an owner not a massage girl. I'm afraid any other info is utr as I'm keeping this one for myself. Shes a very special person. Keep in mind though, that the personality you see at the parlor in your 1 hour time is just business to them. She knows how to put on the flirt and smile to keep you coming back, and this goes for most of the girls. I've gotten a real inside look at this biz in the last few years and alot of you guys out there would be very dissapointed at the real reaction of the girls to thier customers. 95% of the time its all an act to keep you coming back, and they laugh when us guys think we've turned them on and satisfied them. When you see the amounts of money that change hands here, you know why they do it. Its a short career and they know it. I've seen girls make 1000 to 1500 a day, then go back to Asia and retire. Just out of curiousity, did you ever get fs from her?
  17. philup515

philup515

same person.

we are talking about the same person. i got the name confused. she was a good looking, well built woman in her early 30's who lived in ft. lee or whereabouts. korean. at that time said she was going back to korea for a few months. susan is her name.
  18. marty8405

marty8405

are we talking about the same person?

I'd like to help you and its possible because I'm very close to the situation. I've known her for 6 years but you use the name May and she never used that. Is it possible that it was not the owner but one of the girls? What did she look like and what services were provided? I am a behind the scenes guy in this situation so I know the inside scoop about the woman who ran the place. We have been close for years.
  19. philup515

philup515

my interest

my interest is to know if and where she is working now. we hit it off and i had her ph# in my wizard but the batteries died, i lost the # and the amp was closed. quite sure she would remember me though this was early 99.
  20. marty8405

marty8405

I know this place, but the mamasan was not May. I believe it was Susan or Tina, she went by both names. What is your interest in her? I may be able to help.