A new job a new life

Discussion in 'New York' started by gabriela, Oct 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

Gabby... We have never met, but a certain someone of mutual acquaintence tells me that you are a very special person. Not only beautiful, but bright, ambitious [in all the good ways], and a straight shooter.

Since these are qualities I figure he'd know when he saw them, I have to presume he's telling me the truth. [Besides, the guy never lied to me before as far as I know :) ]

I wish you courage. I wish you success. I wish you happiness.

May it ever be so...
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2001
  2. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Bravo!

Bravo to you Gabby. I've never met or spoken with you but I have heard nothing but the best about you. I must congragulate you for doing it the way it is supposed to be done. I tell all the girls when they first start .......make your money save, save, save. Have a goal as far as a date as well as an amount, and plan for your future as well. This is not something that you want to make a career out of. I'm very glad that you were one of the ones that did things the smart way, and I wish you nothing but the best in your future endevours. Here's to heath , hope and happiness!
    April =P
  3. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

.... and feel free to make guest appearances. I sure that it will be welcome. :D
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Good luck to you.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

6. gabriela

gabriela

Thank you everyone for the very kind words and wishes.

S (love2play) That comedy movie we made together with my friends was fun.

I also want to remind everyone that I am still planning on going out to LI for a day or two to see some special friends before I leave. If you're interested in meeting up out there send me an e-mail so I can set up a date. I also plan on bringing Luana or one of the new girls if I have more requests than I can handle.

Everyone take care and I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

212-689-3292 ghaby78@hotmail.com

Beijos Gabriala
  7. ew

ew Silver

Congrats, good luck and I hope you never come back.
    To the biz, that is.
  8. luv2play

luv2play

We really should hook up, I'm not quite sure what happened.

"oi, Gatinha" ... you didn't say that to all the boys....did you?

I miss you.....
    I too, applaud your presence. Your departure will mark the end of a special time. You were a pioneer of sorts, utilizing this medium to promote and market with a savvy that Procter and Gamble would envy.

Your lover, cinematographer and friend. -S
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

thats an under statement judge...

but i agree with it totally.
  10. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Good Luck on Your New Job

Your such a sweety Gabby. I know you will do well in whatever endeavor you choose!
  11. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

I have been a customer of yours. You are a sweet girl with a brain in your head. Best of luck.
  12. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Best of luck to you Gabriela. I have not met you but you have always been held in high regards on the board. Judging by your e-mail for good reason.
    I wish you the best in all your future endeavors

Jason
  13. gabriela

gabriela

I want to thank everyone who helped me make a home here in New York City. I also want to let everyone know that I will be starting my dream job in the new year and will be leaving this business for good in December. I will be available only until December 20th. I still plan on making a trip to Long Island and to NJ to see all my friends from there one last time for a special in call sometime in November, e-mail me if you are interested in an appointment for LI, NJ or anything before Dec. 20.

I want to thank Slinky for all your help with my and my friends ads and everything here on Utopia. Also I want to thank someone very special here on Utopia who helped me reach my dreams. You are very special and very good person who helped me most when I needed it and was always there for me since I come to this country you will always be special to me.

I also want to let everyone know that Giselle will be leaving in November and leaving the business also. E-mail or call her for any appointments.

http://www.sexy-brazilian-models.com

Ciao and Kisses to everyone and Thank you.

Gabriela

[Edited by Gabriela on 10-19-2001 at 08:54 AM]