A question for the guys....

Discussion in 'New York' started by OpheliaDixon, Aug 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

i'll be a regular after i get a job working back in the city. =)
  2. D-Man420

D-Man420

dag, I just missed mine :( Considering how cheap I am, I'd probably try to get Miki to pay me ;-)
  3. cman25

cman25

I could be a regular by the time my birthday comes… However, since it lays on a holiday, not sure if I can collect it… :) Does the BD special has to be on the exact day, or within the week?
  4. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

its for regulars,baby
  5. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

wtf? birthday specials? mine was monday.. do i still get a shot? =)
  6. OpheliaDixon

yes call me and I'll tell you...
  7. fumpton

fumpton

any plans for birthday specials?
  8. OpheliaDixon

I am leaning towards Wedneday...two days on ,one off two on two off...the girls will rejuvenate midweek and so will I and we will be fresher so we can be better for all the guys...next week we are closed for labor day, monday and will be open friday...I will announce my final decision next week and will also so post it on my site...
  9. MICS44

MICS44

I'd rather you be open on Wednesdays, easier for me to get into the city on Wednesdays than on Fridays.
  10. quinine

quinine

I would prefer Fridays. This way I can give my paycheck to you instead of my wife......
  11. fumpton

fumpton

if you're going to alternate closing Weds and Fridays, then make the first two weeks of the month Weds and the last two weeks Fridays or vice versa. If you start doing every other week, it will really confuse everyone.
  12. misterxyz

misterxyz

I'd like to do my humping on hump day. Close Fridays and enjoy a nice three day weekend. Alternating would be too confusing. If I got horny on an alternate day and found you closed because I forgot the day, I would be so disappointed.
  13. hap2354

hap2354

I agree with the comments that an alternating W/F schedule will probably confuse more hobbyists than not.... not good business. Personally, Tuesday night is my most flexible time, so any choice is okay with me, but I would think Mondays off would be a good option for the girls and their customers....
  14. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

I understand your not wanting traffic after hours....but workaday folks like me can't always break away. And coming back with a smirk at 3pm? Try esplainin' that!
  15. cman25

cman25

Closing on Mondays is not a bad idea; many businesses are closed that day… Between Wednesday and Friday, I think the alternating plan is alright… You can have every first and third Friday AND second and fourth Wednesday closed in the month no matter what month it is… Try for a few months, and then you can decide which day to be closed for a better business… I also think that alternating days off actually works better for you at the residential building since not always the same days with lots of traffics… Just my 2 cents…
  16. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

Mondays most hair salons close... so screw it.. why not close on Mondays... I run my own business so I have a very flexible schedule.. depends on the weekend but most likely Monday wouldnt be a mongering day.. Wednesday would be though.. and Friday.. I think you should be open as well... so yeah, why not close Mondays instead?
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  17. Tarl

Tarl

i'll echo that fridays are a good day to be open, but given the pushback on wednesdays, then maybe close doors on monday? thats just my opinion and you and the girls can keep the long weekend....
  18. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I was gonna try to talk my wife into us moving to the west side, but I don't think she'd go for that.
  19. OpheliaDixon

you can be my roomate...
  20. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Any available apartments? Can you imagine living in the same building. Fuck me!!!