A Republician even I would vote for

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, Apr 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Nice find looselarry, and a really interesting choice for your first post, but thats another matter. I thought I was in the twilight zone for a second when I saw a thread by JB_R in the "new posts" search.
  2. celtic knight

celtic knight

NOT vote for a Pub -- not even for dog catcher!
  3. marcinny

marcinny

I met Sweeny once. Not a bad guy and had sense of humor. But you could sense he was doomed.
  4. nychelsea

nychelsea

Pictures really are worth a thousand words. Those shots are just fabulous.

Don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me!

Chels
  5. hmocha

hmocha

I don't know - I've seen similar pictures of W and look how he turned out....
  6. looselarry

looselarry

He is still a cool politician
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

You mean because he wears a T shirt of Bob Marley that makes him an expert or something?

btw..... I've seen that T-shirt picture a thousand times.... It ain't no spliff Marley is smoking unless it's down to a roach.... if not it's just a joint.

I know the difference between a spliff a joint and a blunt.
  8. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

I guess that tee he has on with the picture of Bob Marley smoking a spliff dont mean anything to you.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

Jamacian spliffs are not blunts. Spliffs are rolled like ice cream cones and packed with herb. Blunts are cigars unwrapped and rolled into joints. Puerto Ricans started this trend because rolling paper is illegal and not sold in Puerto Rico. I doubt 'white-boy' knows how to roll either.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  10. I wish more members of Congress would spliff up...
  11. justbill_redux

[​IMG]

Clearly the guy on the right might ahh.. know a few things about Jamaican spliffs.
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

Well.... blunts are brown for one.
  13. justbill_redux

14. Ozzy

Ozzy

He's holding it like a fag... thats probably why you think its a joint. But it's long and cig thickness which doesn't mean a lot. But unlike pot smoke which tends to linger, cig smoke tends to dissapate faster. I see no haze in the background nor anyone else hanging around to take a poke... which is the single thing that caught my eye. No way this guy lights up a fatty like that at a frat party and no one is standing next to him waiting their turn. Sorry... but he's the "James fuckin Dean" loner in the crowd trying to look cool with the long hair and beard leaning against the wall smoking a cig like a fag.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  15. justbill_redux

Bahahaha. Master of the obvious.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

I'm willing to bet thats just a cig on the right.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  17. justbill_redux

Damm minus 2 points on the coolness scale, its only a cigarette not a blunt.
  18. Hereticcf4

Hereticcf4

a drug using, fratboy politician...who would guess
  19. justbill_redux

[​IMG]

U.S. Rep. John Sweeney, R-Clifton Park, with party goers at the Alpha Delta Phi house on the Union College campus in Schenectady.

Source http://blogs.timesunion.com/capitol/?p=983

A regular guy hanging with his frat brothers, drunk as piss. Catch the guy at the right smoking what appears to be herb.