A review of the Vogue service

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by y2pgmr, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. frank735

frank735

No excuse for the blow and go drill. I too used to think thats what it was all about, but it doesn't have to be.

Spend some time on here, check the ads and posts, find a reliable review site, and then try it again.

Indies and agencies aren't all the same. For the kind of money you paid you can do MUCH better.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  2. j1rose

j1rose

try here - the ads on top

same as headline
  3. y2pgmr

y2pgmr

Thought I'd contribute again with another review...

The Vogue service, out of the phone book, coems to the Edison area at a price of $$.75. There service is more reliable than that of Sunshine (see my earlier post on them) and the ladies are a higher grade (IMHO, YMMV). There is a cute little petite lady who goes by the name of Sasha who, if you like little ladies, I could give a godd recommendation to. There were some problems with requesting a position which she would not do, but all in all, it was an enjoyable session. Single cup only and then it's splitsville, but in my experience this is almost exclusively the case with agency appointments.

I've used their service 4 times and over they rate a score of about 6 on service. 7-8 on ladies.

Well that's all for now.

P.S. Everyone says to try the independents, but what papers can I find their ads in?