1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

A Spa in Whitestone

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by JIMYDR, Mar 1, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Scott68

Scott68 I hate UG and i wont post here again (under this h

Holy shit!!!!

I was just there. The owner must know what's going on or it a circuit house where they move in and out, there are many. This place ia so out in the open and so residential. To see the place on the blog discussed makes me want to stay a million miles away.

Thanks for the info fish and everybody stay away, this place is ripe for a major bust, especially if they hit it once already.
  2. fish225

fish225

3. Scott68

There are other boards similar to UG. They don't compare, but there is info out there.
  4. fish225

fish225

Hey Scott. Where are the "other media outlets"? I would like to get more info. Thanks!
  5. Scott68

150th and 11th Ave.

Saw the ad on CL or BP. A very private house, 2 girls, nothing special, clean and fs to boot.

I think there may be other review here somewhere, couldn't find them. I'm surprised this place is still around. They have been reviewed on other media outlets.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  6. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

Been there & still doing that. Having a purpose is overrated anyway. I wish my last broker was in the booty business, I woulda negotiated those services as part of the 5% commish she took for selling my home...she fooked me in a totally uncool way.
  7. Scott68

This could just be a coinc****ce, but many mini-brothels I've visited in houses have had for sale signs out front. I've seen Asian independants renting the house or a floor in the house.

This is just speculation, but perhaps there is something between the Real Estate agency and people in the business.
  8. qqq35

qqq35

i was just stating an utterly useless point. maybe the real estate agent is renting houses and booty
  9. pudgy.in.the.middle

Sorry Q cubed, I am clearly missing your point. Are you suggesting PNC Bank is now in the sex trade?
  10. qqq35

qqq35

just as a point of information, this location is actually a forclosed property that is bank owned - PNC Realty Holding Corp
  11. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Yes this helps.
  12. doubleG

doubleG

I was thpere this past weds. 60 for the house. Forgot the name of massuese. Found ad on cl, not here. 60 for the house. As I was getting massaged, she offered the "special" asked me how much I would give her. I offered 20 extra(I assumed hj only). She then says 40$ for "suckie, suckie". I agreed, she wanted money
    up front. Takes the money and leaves the room,

comes back and puts the condom on and proceeds to
    cbj. Start slow and gradualy gets faster. Also gives
    my balls a good licking and actually puts both all the
    way In her mouth. She had a pretty good technique. I made her work for her 40$. Towards the end I was pretty much fucking her mouth with both of my hands on her head. I finish, he starts gasping with a very sweaty face. Cleans me up and I leave. 100$ total lasted about 30-35 mins. Was quoted 60 hr over phone. Massage consisted of fondling my ass and playing with my dick and nuts during the negotiation . Hope this helps
  13. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

This place is still in operation. I just called.
  14. larry1718

larry1718

no luck finding the spa in whitestone so .....

After reading about the new full service spa in Whitestone, I jotted down the address and off I went. I should have read more carefully since there are about a dozen townhouses with the same address, just designations A1, A2 ...etc. and I didn't have the phone number with me.

I did have the address of the alternate spa that "pudgy.in.the middle" cited as being run by the same people so this is a report on that address. I apologize if this review is in the wrong place but I didn't see a separate thread for the 150th st. spot.

First of all, I must have been lucky to gain admittance since I was suppose to first call Lucy? (not present in the house). I guess I got in because business was slow on Friday, Amy said I was her first customer of the day and this was at 2 in the afternoon. I was quizzed on having been a regular customer so I said I had been there once before. She asked me if I had a number, I guess Lucy? assigns that, but I told her I forgot it. Like I said, I'm pretty sure if she had been busier, I wouldn't have gotten past the front door.

Amy seemed to be the only provider on duty, as far as I could tell. She's about 25-30, 5' 6", thin, about a 6+ in looks, but that would have been a 7+ if she some more on top. She didn't speak much English but said enough to establish the price. The house gets the first $60. She signaled me with an up and down motion with her hands and followed that with $100 more. Actually, a rub and a HJ was what I wanted, but not for $160, no matter how good the massage. Negotiations didn't take too long. No other price was offered, I was horny and frustrated from my experience in Whitestone, so I said for $100 I expected FS. And that is what I got after a nude massage warm-up of about 15 minutes. The massage was below average. Amy wasn't too convincing with her fake moans but we did the deed for about 30 minutes before I popped. She was careful on the BJ portion, insisting on a wrapper and no kissing. She allowed two finger exploring down south and DATY (strawberry flavor). My disappointment was I could not really get her off and her general lack of enthusiasm compared to others I've had. So I doubt if I'd do a followup with the same girl. Probably because of the lackluster experience, I forgot to ask for Lucy's number when I left. Maybe another reader could supply that.
  15. pudgy.in.the.middle

Well at least I got a BigMac & a McFlurry out of that ordeal.
  16. Scott68

Thanks Pudge. It seems asthough there is nothing special there.
  17. pudgy.in.the.middle

Countdown to closure...

Went by during the day. The location is as Jimy described; a middle apt. in a row of townhouses with a private driveway, so one way in or out. There were 3 Chinese ladies working. I was met at the door by Frances or Phyllis, a relativlely tall & selnder girl with long hair & a cute look (6-7). There was short & stocky/chunky girl with a horrible short & blonde hair cut, I'm thinking she should be crusing for lipstick lesbos at Crazy Nanny's with the other bull-dykes . Finally there a was a tall & very plain looking 40ish provider with C-D bolt ons & really bad frizzy hair like you see in those cheesy 80s Glam Rock bands. Her name was cue-cue or kookoo but she was definitely cuckoo. Anyway, the cute girl pulls a Houdini on me as soon as I walk in so I get stuck with Cuckoo. She takes me to the bedroom & collects the 60 house fee, yes 60 is the house fee. She smartly waits until I get into my birthday suit before asking me what I was looking for. I tell her straight off HE only & she of course says how much you pay me. I tell her I take good care of you but after. She was not having it. So I ask how much she says 100, I laugh & with her looks it was quite easy to do. We go back & forth but finally she accepted 40. I guess the lack of a HR @ Sakura earlier made me mentally weak. She gives a lame 10 minute rub before asking me to flip. She sprays alcohol on her hand (a good thing) & I ask her to do mine as well. We both lube up & she starts to hand wrestle my lil porker like it was a steel cage death match! In a desperate attempt to salvage this disasterous session I start to work her like a gyno visit, she objected a little at first but after a while playing I was allowed access to full trident mode. She got annoying with the fake moans, but she did have a nice shaved vijayjay & the coolio was winking pretty nice at me too. So after a several minutes of the trident in a few positions, I thankfully finished but she did have the last laugh cause she stayed 6th gear with the jacking after I blew & I swore a couple more strokes I woulda pissed in her grill. She does the paper towel wipe up & I was grateful it was not a hot towel cause who knew if would have been a clean one. I quickly dressed & headed out. It was a total of 45 minutes. I saw another monger, a UPS delivery guy & the complex's maintenance guy on my way out through the private walk & driveway & I was laughing hysterically cause the monger avoided eye contact, the UPS guy was pissed cuz the could not find the correct apt & maintenance guy was giving me the 'look'. I smiled back at him as I walked by & thought to myself this place is going to close real soon & I hope no one here ends up on the front page of the Queens Courier when this place get busted.

So if you want a cheap FS these folks are good for that but I strongly advise to go to the other location in Flushing. If you're looking for a r&t ,you're better off else where.

Be safe & may we all find the Shangrila of spas.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  18. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Well I would be shocked if it was still there next week.
  19. pudgy.in.the.middle

You were an excellent pitchman for them Jimy. I'm sure they got a lot of traffic from your reviews & subsequently raised the house fees.
  20. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

It was $50 the other day.