A Stupid Question for All Providers

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by BeachBoy63, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Blush!
  2. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Sure! Who else would be so kind to me?
  3. steamman

steamman

That's some funny shit Happy...

I tried it too until they say he's taller and doesn't have such a good tan... but the laughter is still the same...
  4. Casper

Casper

i'm justbustinganut
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Considering how private things are reported as being at F/Stop, I can easily imagine everyone there saying, "I'm justlooking."
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2003
  6. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

I have this vision that we're all in F-Stop and Kimmie says "I can't stand it I want my JL."

And just like in Spartacus everyone stands up one at a time and says "i'm justlooking". And the camera cuts to the real jl with tears streaming down his cheeks.
  7. curious

curious

I say "I'm justlooking!" every time I'm out shopping (to get rid of the floorpersons), but none of them believe me. *sigh*
  8. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

I tell all the girls I'm Bill F...........
    and wonder why they always laugh when the clothes come off.....
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You're JL??? He must be the most impersonated person of all. Half of the people I meet claim to be him and half of those are women. He's a master of disguise.
  10. pswope

pswope One out of three

I've given non-board working girls as references and it worked out ok. I'd rather do that then reveal my actual id.
  11. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Agree - as is the day I put a name and face to my board handle (cause we already established that I just tell them I'm jl).
  12. justlooking

justlooking

I'm with h4c about references. The day I tell one prostitute the names of other prostitutes I've seen is a day that's never gonna come.
  13. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

beachboy - I'd insist the providers give references first. For all you know, they're filming the session and some guy in Jakarta is compiling a film to be shown in Iraq after Saddam gets nuked. Or they dont provide services as promised. Or, theres lots of reasons to ask for references.

There are so many hookers available, thers no need to give out your personal info or to tie together two hookers who could ID you later on for whatever reason they have.
  14. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

YES

december there were more of first timers than usual

and ciscook has already used me as a reference

and don was a total gentleman

so u boys remember use me as a reference if u need to..

raquel welcome

i give people credit that go by vibes with no references i did it a few times myself but i was so nervous

be safe out there
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm always thinking!:)
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Hmmm, this makes it tougher. You could point him in the right direction, but he'd wonder how you were so able to help out.

I have an idea!!!

See if there are any providers that you know who advertise in the Village Voice. You could just pick that one out and hook him up.

He'll be thinking, "Wow! That was easy!"
  17. raqueldivine

raqueldivine

Intuition/references?

Hi,

I am a provider who goes on intuition and good common sense. Yes, I will ask if the gent has seen someone else in the area, but this is not a business of kiss and tell. I will see someone without references, but if there is a bad vibe, I'm outta there.

A service is always a good option and they don't ask you any questions.

Good luck in your quest,

Raquel "Rachel" of NNJ
  18. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Dondee, I have to give you credit:

You're consistant, never wavering and true to yourself.
  19. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Ditto!
  20. ciscook

ciscook

I was in the same position last month, had only seen NY providers or AMPS.
    Called GG, and after a nice conversation, went through her PAINLESS verification and had a great session. He should consider contacting her. He will be more than happy.
    Ciscook