a tale to share

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by qqq35, Apr 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. qqq35

qqq35

THE "V" IS NOT A BAD THOUGHT. HOWEVER, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANY. I AM 49, THE SOLDIERS MArch ok. it does take quite a bit of time for 2nd deployment, however. i really had no intention of being w/this women, but the situation just lent itself and there was no way i could back down once it was laid out before me. i must admit, that i was very excited by the whole situation. especially knowing that at least 50 people knew what was going on. of course the next morning i suggested that we eat in a different town.
  2. genius

genius

So you did a ho with your wife across the street in the hotel you are staying at.

I would say that she joined you because (justifiably) didn’t trust you. Sounds like you should always carry some "V" with you so when "wiffy" shows some interest, you can at least fake it a bit.
    Great story, in no way am I criticizing you as I probably would have done the same thing.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  3. qqq35

qqq35

i'm not really sure where this belongs, or even a good title, but i wanted to share this story with the membership. irecently was down in florida on business, travelling w/ my wife. i'm not sure if she joined me 'cause she wanted to be w/me or didn't trust me. i tend to think the later. we decided to drive back to new york and make some detours along the way. because of circumstances we stopped for the night in Chester VA, about 120 miles south of washington. across the street from our hotel was a Denny's Dinner. not your usual Denny's. this was really nice looking. sirt of a throw-back looking dinner. at 2AM this place was HOPPING> As I'm waiting for my order to go, a group of * african-american sisters walked in. I gave them the once on=ver 5 times. there were a couple of really preeety ones, but they all appeared to be street ladies. I looked longer than I should have, and one of them asked me in that street 'ho way what i was looking at. i told her she was very preety and liked her outfit, it fit her nicely and showed off her figure. she asked if i'ld like to see more and i told her yes. we went outside and into the bathroom at the nearby gas station and it was worth my .5 investment. out came her big soft tits which i devoured and slipped the boys between fr a little russian. then the cbj started. nice rhythem. it was quite nice. her crouching me standing and getting blown. moved her to the wall and eneted backstage. man a real nice feel then a huge eruption. cleaned up, went back to Dennys for my order, went to hotel eat my eats. unfortunately, wiffy wanted a lil' action but i couldn't. anyway, it was nice.