a trip to the orient...

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by ramstein, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rumraycer

rumraycer

other great places for sex

Hey gang,
    In May of this year I spent a week in Germany visiting FKK clubs (nude sex clubs) near Frankfort & Dusseldorf. Germany IMHO is much better than Amsterdam RLD! These clubs typically charge $50 entry (stay all day & evening) with free non-alcoholic drinks & sometimes buffet food, and sessions with the girls are typically $50 for a half hour. They have many choices of girls, many tall slim model types, and from all over Europe. A small club will have 8 to 10 girls to choose from, a large club like Atlantis may have 20 to 40 choices! Please refer to my May 2001 trip report at http://www.jrssg.com/discus/ - look under Europe/Germany/Trip Planning

I have a friend who raves about how great the scene is in Cuba. There you can find thousands of enthusiastic amateur girls who will stay all night for $20 US (a month's wages in Cuba). Many great reports also at http://www.jrssg.com/discus/

Enjoy!!
  2. Daty

Daty

Good Luck Ram

BTW are you bringing the wife?
  3. ramstein

ramstein

the report will be ready by the last week of january...
    wish me luck...
  4. localguy

localguy

This woman is terrific.
  5. chipboy98

chipboy98

Ramstein,
    Would love to read your Korea report in February.
  6. j1rose

j1rose

orient or bust

Hello,

been to aisa many times.

A) japan - very expensive for what it's worth, morethan NY incall
    B) Hong Kong - also
    c) Korea - hotle girls at better hotels in the lobbys with their pimps
    d) thailand - HIV capital of the worl
    e) china $25 -$50 but 16 hour air trip

My suggestions
    F) conn/ USA $ 60 door fee and $ 100 - 150 for F/S
    G) Amsterdam $ 400 air ticket and $ 50 for 30 minutes F/S in red light district - 7 - 8 hour flight and museums during day .
    H) Chezch / prague - $ 50 - 100 per hour and $ 500 - 1,000 for overnighter 10 hour flight

Good luck .

If you want to go to Amsterdam , I'll joind you for a week ender - 2 nights etc .

Julius
  7. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

8. ramstein

ramstein

thanks
  9. frog

frog

Good choice
  10. ramstein

ramstein

I thought I'd like to inform all of yous that I've decided to go to Korea. End of January. Don't try to dissuade my 'cause I've already purchased the tickets. Anyways, thanks everybody for all the good advice.
  11. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

I guess they didn't call it Bangcock for nothing, eh?
  12. frog

frog

Korea is more expensive, but not unmanageable. I believe that you are talking about Itaewon. Did not make it out there, but it is true that the army bases are there, which means that the providers probably speaks more English than the average girl from Seoul.
  13. ramstein

ramstein

Seriously though, I can't stand providers who are haggard. I mean if I wanted haggard I would stick with the AMPs in Flushing. I am looking for some quality girls young( not too young though if you know what I mean. If I'm going to a third world country I might as well find the best quality girls and enjoy myself. Also, there must be some fairly cheap motels in Korea that I could shack up in for about a week or so.
    I've been hearing things about placesnear military bases lately and am wondering what the scene is like there. Thanks for everybody's advice. I think I'm leaning towards Korea. After all, this is going to be my only break all year so I might as well make it memorable even if it means spending a little extra dough. Thoughts, anyone?
  14. jseah

jseah

Except that the Philippines has a slight problem now with Muslim rebels kidnapping tourists........so stay away from the resorts.
  15. RY200S

RY200S

If you're worried about the language problem, try the Phillipines, where they learn Engish as an early age--prices are just as cheap as thailand (even cheaper) But ugly country--not much to do but drink & screw (not that there's something wrong with that). Thailand is much more interesting & exciting. Other than the airfare--everything is so inexpensive & the ladies are incredibly accomodating. If you have time, you can do bothe on the same trip. The broken english of the Thai girls is sufficient & they don't speak it well enough to nag you. I find the Thai girls very attractive.
  16. frog

frog

ram, your dollar will go much farther in Thailand of course. The language barriers is not as great either in Thailand. Many girls in Korea will not know one word of English. Prostitution is more "open" in Thailand as well. Thus, the working girl who lives with her family can stay with you overnight whereas the same girl in Korea might not be able to. That being said, the girls in Korea whom I have "met" are quite a bit fresher and less professional (Mr P, where are you, I need an adjective) than the Thai girls. Prettier as well.
  17. jseah

jseah

Ramstein,

Most everyone in the bar and tourist areas will speak at least broken English (remember that Thailand is a common stopover area for the US Navy). Your money will go much further in Thailand than in S. Korea. My friend had looked up hotels in Thailand on the web, and there was one listed (I think the name was Penthouse or something like that) that offered a three bedroom suite (their top accomodations) that was equipped with a swing in each of the bedroom (and I don't think they were put there to keep the kids occupied) and the cost was $160 a night or somewhere around there.

Just remember too, that if you pick up a non-pro, they may stay with you for the entire trip and act as your girlfriend, and they will also profess how much they love you, etc........ and then that's when they hit you up for cash with the sob stories. While the amount they are asking for is miniscule by our standards, remember that they may also be "in love" with many other guys who they will correspond with.

So to keep it short, don't get caught up in the moment and let the little head think for the big head.
  18. ramstein

ramstein

Thanks a lot Frog. Now how about Thailand. Should I expect language difficulties from there also? If I walk in to a bar in the red district in Thailand and start talking in English will people understand me? Frankly with all other things being equal I like Korean women better that Thai women but I am considering all factors in this trip including ofcourse the monetary as well. This is really important to me because it's really my first vacation in close to a year and a half and I'd like to make it memorable. Where ever I decide to go, I'd like to meet girls who will spend the entire night with me than just leave after 45 minutes. Also how expensive are the hotels and local transportation in the two countries. Thanks a lot. I still haven't decided but I'm a little closer to making my decision thanks to you.
  19. frog

frog

ram, in Korea, there is a quasi legal red light district. Here, the sessions are quick, and cheap. The girls (very pretty) are in glass booths or storefronts, somewhat like Amsterdam. This area is open very late, might never really close since I have been there at 5am.

There are Turkish baths / spas, where the girls are not as pretty, but will perform more (rimming, BBBJ). They will also give you a really nice bath and massage. The price is a little bit more, but you are getting something like 90 minutes. These are open late as well, maybe to 3am.

There is also outcalls, but I do not have a lot of knowledge of them.

The most popular play for play venue for Korean guys are room salons. These are drinking establishments where girls will sit, dirnk, and talk with you. Here, the girls are very pretty, but there are no guarantees that your partner will go home with you. This depends on how you two get along and if you have a good relationshiship with the mamma-san. If you are alone, this might not be a viable option for you. Plus, this is the most expensive option. Will cost you at least $500+.

You can also try the popular dance clubs. Here are mostly non-pros, but there will be a few working girls as well. You might score without paying.

I think unless you know someone who can take you around, Korea will not be an easy trip for you. But the women are very beautiful.
  20. ramstein

ramstein

Thanks a lot you guys, I really appreciate the advice. Now Frog, have you had any experiences in Koreq? I'd be interested to know how you can go about finding girls there. Especially all nighters? Thanks in advance.
    Ram-