A Wasted Lunch hour

Discussion in 'New York' started by JohnBoy, Feb 11, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

I didn't even know that reviews existed for this until may, this board has saved me some time, and some money. I still do partake of the unreviewed girls, but I really find it hard to do with all the info here, and on ***. *** seems to be sinking in the belief catagory. I mean if you look at the new reviews, there are 10 new ones, and 7 will be for say, Julies, and all of them will be raves. Its hard to believe anything any more.
  2. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Oh c'mon. that is only true if the pool of those being reviewed is stagnant and new girls are not being reviewed. Out with the old and in with the new. All he's saying is he ain't going to be takin' one for the team.

Observation - THe title of this thread is misleading. It truly would have been wasted if he found this out after he had paid.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  3. justlooking

justlooking

If you never see a prostitute without a review, who's gonna do the first review?

It may sound like a good approach now, but in 20 years the already-been-reviewed pool is gonna be pushing 50 (and that's being kind to them).
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  4. mercydancer

mercydancer

Samantha,unfortunately, its girls like this that give us all a bad name. If I can't make the guy come twice duringa session I feell as if I'm strting to fail in something. You know, you get the what didnt I do right,complex .
    AS for the shrink, if you discuss it with him, he might want to test it out.lol
  5. jam master jay

jam master jay

Absolutely not. But, in this case, it was almost like taking your car out of the garage before the mechanic gives you an inflated repair bill...you did the right thing, man!
  6. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

Cheers for JB

We need more people like you!!
  7. PistlPete

PistlPete

Thank you for taking one for the team.
  8. jackhenry

jackhenry

Next time

Run, don't walk
  9. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

*Post Note

I would like to add that I do not suggest nor condone leaving a provider without paying. In this particular circumstance I feel I was purposely mislead because she was working under different names. One where she definitely did not get a good review. If I had gone through with the session and it was not so great I would have paid because I stayed the duration of the time and went through with activities. But she was obviously scamming by using various names, and I chose not to stay.

I don't want anyone to think that because I walked out in this circumstance that it's OK to walk out and not pay.
  10. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

wow, you guys do realise that there ARE some of us out here who take it personal if you dont come at least twice! I guess it's my own inferiority complex. Note to self: discuss this with shrink.
  11. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

Can I use you for a reference?..rofl..
  12. footy3

footy3

Johnboy - attaboy!! my hats off to you
  13. jackhenry

jackhenry

Yep...

screw that miserable little bitch. You got rules?? I got rules. And here's some career advice. Get out!!
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  14. Eugene

Eugene

JB

She was probably mad as hell and told the next guy "I don't like the men to come at all!"
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

johnboy-Youre handle may say johnboy, but your actions proved you handled your johnson like a man.
  16. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

The Thread

Check out JudgeCrater's review entitled " I don't like the men to come twice" said Jovanna, from a few months back.
  17. jackhenry

jackhenry

Way to go

John Boy!!! I can hear a whole stadium cheering for you. I hate when these little pains in the ass start reading you their list of rules, then want a freakin tip for their lame ass effort. Fuck that. Bye, bye!! If more clients stood their ground like you, we'd have a lot less shenanigans from these fly-by-nighters. Also, good lesson learned. REVIEWS, REVIEWS, REVIEWS!!!!
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  18. LOUMA

LOUMA

I'm confused--which thread was that? I was actually scoping her and i really want to know the dilly
  19. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

I made an appiontmentlate this morning with a new provider from Eros named Sophia. I usually don't dive in feet first, but the photos on her website, Sophiakelly.com, looked enticing. I left for an early lunch and went to her place. I must say she was very beautiful great body, pretty face, and nice apartment. We started talking, and I told her I had never seen her ad before. She told me she has been on Eors for a while and also worked under the name Jovana. I know I heard that name beforeon this board, but I couldn't remember where. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"I Don't Like The Men To Come Twice"

I don't know if any of you remember that thread a few months back. One of the funniest threads I had ever seen on this board. This was Jovanna she has another ad on Eros under this name with adifferent phone number.

To make a long story short. I got dressed at lightning speed and started to leave. She tried to make me pay her for the ten minutes I was there, saying I wasted her time. But I told her I wasn't paying anything cause I was mislead. She tried to argue with me into paying with her and I refused. I got tired and walked right passed her and let myself out.

The lesson in all this? Never see a provider without getting some kind of review first.