aatr

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Feb 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  2. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i NEVER ask for names anyway...just "WHAT TIME?"
  3. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

hairy or harry ?? lol.
  4. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

you know me SO well!
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

cuz i felt like it..........not exactly OUT OF CHARACHTER for me.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  6. vermeer

vermeer

because she's a dumb hoor who can't resist peddling her aging hole to every tom, dick, and hairy.
  7. fumpton

fumpton

then why bother even posting that comment?
  8. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

IM NOT SAYING A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!!
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

Some people here are real faggots if they have to anonymously ***** someone complaints about their reviews or posts. I take allot of shit cause I say what I mean to people using my known persona and I don't make up fake names or anonymously ***** people to tell them off. These same people are the ones who take me to task the most for telling it like it is..... fucking pussy's.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I have not received any of those *****s that I couldnt respond too.
    It wasnt attacks, it was more of after I said Im done for a while once again, Im posting reviews and ofcourse, I use the most trustworthy agency in NE, so some think Im favored, or I dont know what they think.
    If any mail comes in again, Id foward them, I delete everything quickly, permanent on aol, and hotmail junks it after a day, but I appreciate it, you will get the next ones.
  11. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

If anyone has sent you any e*mails which you feel are the result of reviews posted here which you think are inappropriate, please:

a) Turn "full headers" on in your e*mail account
    b) Forward the e*mails to us, and then
    c) We will do our best to investigate.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

come on, be real, I missed 6 or 7 of them.
  13. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Anyone who has datyd or rimmed ANY working girl on the east coast knows what BMM's dick tastes like.
  14. vermeer

vermeer

Anyone who has daty'd or rimmed these ho's now knows what bmm's dick tastes like
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I also ask the board owner and UG staff if this thread is out of line, not appropiate, since it only is here for a limited few, I ask in advance not to toss me, just please erase it, and I apologize.
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im sorry to the board owner and others I had to address this stupid ***** issue again.
    I dont want anyone to think I profit from anything I do here.
    My satisfaction comes from knowing that I can deal with a legit agency or person and know in advance that Ill be safe, or at least secure in the fact that I wont be ripped off intentionally, or mislead.
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

maybe I left out some, maybe a sherri? I really cant find all my reviews, and some girls I didnt review....I dont know why, Im just lazy sometimes.

I have received a total of 2 xmas offerings from Valerie. She offered the same deal to every client, she deducted her fee, once this past holiday season, and once last year.
    I had a bad experience with that Rebecca, she had skunk in the cunt syndrome, and I think, Im not 100% sure, Val gave me 50 bucks off the next session, since I waited over an hour for Rebecca to show, then it was horrible.
    Ive never received a free session from this AATR agency. Never.
    I never even was offered a discout, other than those mentioned, besides the UG discount.
    I am a very frequent flier, but dont ask for discounts, or expect any.
    Yes, one or two would be nice, accepted and appreciated, but Im happy with the effort made by the phone girls and Agency boss to find me early dates when I need them.
    I have asked Val herself on 2 occasions to break appts of other clients to put me in when I had no other times, both times she said no, so I guess she treats her clients equally.
    I also had asked Dawn on one occasion to leave the phone and see me on one of her days off, she also declined.
    There was never much of what Id consider special treatment offered to me, except the phone girls being polite, courteous, and try to meet my requests every time.
    Im sure Val had to wake up plenty of women and do alot of urging to get me early appts.

Thats it, so dont send me any more *****s.

I use an agency that I find trustworthy, so I keep using them.

Sure, I have utrs, atfs, mistresses, fuck buddies, but theres always room for a good bj now and then from a nice young woman.

ONe question I found disturbing, is that I tend not to review any black women.
    Well, I just saw and hooked up with a young black non pro from CL, but decided I cant keep up with her demands, timewise so I decided to stop seeing her and let her find someone who is more in step with her time schedule.
    If Val or any other agency put in a black chick, Id be there just as fast as a white one, spanish one, or Asian woman.
    Please dont insult me with questions like this. Id fuck anyone female that is willing, and Id fuck any other female twice if shed let me do her ass, no matter what her skin color is.
    I hope this clears up some questions the *****s presented. I have nothing to hide in my reviews.
  18. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive received quite a bit of ***** over the past months, some good, some bad, some I dont give a rats ass, especially since I always wondered how someone got ahold of a hobbying ***** account.

Ill answer questions asked of me, cause I have nothing at all to hide.

This is most of the women Ive met through AATR.

Allana

Anglina

Audrey

Brianna

Brittany

Crystal

Danaka

Dawn

Diana

Erin

Faith

Francesca

Gwen

Hailey

Heidi

Jasmine

Jenny

Jesse

Karla

Katie

Kristi

Lexus

Mackenzie

Marisol

Meadow

Michelle

Mika

Nadia

Nikki

Rebecca

Summer

Susan

Tatianna

Trish

Val

Ofcourse, alot of these girls I saw multiple times, some multiple hours at a time, and Heidi, never actually saw her through AATR, but I think way back I might have introduced them to each other, I dont remember, I might have mentioned something, and I really dont care.
    There were a few others, but I dont care to mention them cause I never spent time with them.
    One or two no showed me, and another had her pimp/boyfriend waiting with her in room, so that was that.
    And that is the list, not to answer a question I seem to get alot.