Accu Therapy - Somerville, NJ

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by puncle123, Mar 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. howdycapp

howdycapp

to above

60 at the door (I said relocation)

std fees for what I did I went $

good luck

howdy

From http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=444209&postcount=1
    Official UG policy on pricing codes
    please stop using "pricing codes" like $$ for $200, $.2 for $120, etc.

It doesn't add to anyone's safety, and all it does is confuse people.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2006
  2. mysteri

mysteri

howdycapp

Howdy, I'm a little confused. Was 60 the door fee or for Brenda? If door fee, what was the donation and do I assume it was not nude? A regular shower available?
  3. howdycapp

howdycapp

nj health

stopped in Brenda is there , 60 no table shower. Good fun to be had. settled for r&t though playfully roamed all over and even had some six/nine goin on

for the price better than somerville due to location but the same service

I will return

howdy
  4. oldmann

oldmann

accu

Called today for 411. $60.00 per hour have table shower so she said. However, reading the reviews, I am looking for FS and the donation for other services are high...IMHO.
  5. js181

js181

Reopened

Accu has reopenned as NJ Health and Brenda is still there. Saw her a week or so ago. Very nice facilities in Piscataway area. Call for directions. Doubt you'll ever get more than a talented R&T here but the new digs are nice and the staff is easy on the eyes.....
  6. Aegis911

Aegis911

There's an AMP just East of the Home Depot on 202 going into Flemington. Suzie has beautiful breasts - great nips - got the pants down and some roaming was allowed but nothing further was offered. Strictly a R&T at this point but I may press my advantage and see what happens.
    Very nice massage BTW -

Total fee was $100.
  7. Aegis911

Aegis911

Might be a setup for a sting?
  8. puncle123

puncle123

This place ever reopen anywhere? Phone is a recording that says "we will reopen on July 27 .....".
  9. roaddog

roaddog

i would not be surprised saw Brenda and the place is in a bad spot. cathoic charities is there and for me its real bad since i know people that work there. The people are goodie 2 shoes so I am sure they ratted them out.

RD
  10. steel

steel

Guys, I read on another board that this place has closed shop. There's supposedly a "For Rent" sign out front...
  11. steel

steel

I read on another board

"Just called this place and got some strange message (robotic voice) saying they'll reopen on july 27th and to mention password "relocation" to get 50% off...anyone know anything about this?"

Be a shame if this place got busted
  12. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Thanks Adoniss. I was fishing for nput from someone with more post than me, as I've never been trashed for a review before (exception for some clarification issues). I checked clicker's posts too and wasn't too concerned about his opinion, as compared to some of the others here who have provided me with lots of USEFUL information. I am just trying to contribute.
  13. clicker2659

clicker2659

they are on....

*******.com.....take a look.. and see....
  14. adoniss07

adoniss07

hawk your review is fine... keep it up!
    clicker ...before you trash someone else maybe you should offer some input/reviews. All we've really seen from you are just questions & your critique on a real review by hawkeye.
  15. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Funny, I usually see people getting upset about the lack of information in a post. I guess my next review could be "There was a pretty girl that did some fun things", and wait and see how well that goes over. I was just following what I see as the typical post (including names), and what I took from Cloud Nine's Review School.

Sorry if I offended...
  16. clicker2659

clicker2659

Re; Hawk Eye 65

you definitely have a bad case of verbal diarrhea...
    why dont u just put their "real" names up there for the world to see....just go to the nearest fuzz place and bring ur post...
    unbelieveable...
  17. mymy

mymy

thanks
  18. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Sorry for the Confusion

My post was about Accu Therapy in Somerville. Review of National Spa will be cumming soon... Verbal diarrhea on a keyboard is a terible thing.
  19. mymy

mymy

I'm a little confused of which establishment you're discussing. "Accu therapy", National therapy? Isn't National in the office park on 206 north of the mall?
  20. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Haven't posted in a while, but have made a few trips to here and National Therapy in the last several weeks. Beg to differ with OldFart, but here goes...

Cindy: Cute blonde Russian, reminds me of Cameron Diaz a bit. Nice massage, hot body, went for nude (yes, $120), asked if she wanted a massage. Once she ws naked and I was on her on the table, a little italian cheek action was inevitable, then asked her to flip and got a little DATY (very nice, shaved, sweet). Couldn't get her to recipricate (need sp check!), but did finish with some titty F (although they are small). She did aks for extra when I suggested DATY, but did not specify. I threw in another $20 at end of session and she was fine with that.

Brenda: Very hot as old fart said, not great massage (soft touch crap, which is sometimes okay but I usually like medium-hard). Went for nude again ($120), and offered her massage. Started doing some digital insertion while doing her thighs and ass, then had her flip and went for DATY, and she said "NOTHING INSIDE". Obviously she didn't notice fingers!?! Finished with her on bottom, me on top, legs basically on shoulders, gliding on her pussy, left load in her belly button.

Angela (the thick Latina): Same scenario, but she flat out offered BBBJ, but that was $200 and I said no. Her massage was best (I didn't offer her, not my type), and on the flip she straddled me while massaging my chest, basically grinding on member, and I did the natural hip shift and POP, inside it went! That really pissesd her off (again the NOTHING INSIDE) thing, but I apologized and all was cool. But by this point she was asking to suck it, and I said I didn't have $200 but could do $150, and she did a BBBJ. Good with some ass play, NO CIM (very firm about that). Had a strange biological malfunction where I almost blew too quickly, thought I held on, and when she resume she ended up with CIM anyway (complete accident, it must have stopped in the shaft and she worked it out, obviously recognized the taste!). I denied it, and she kept going and I ended up with another 1/2 pop (1/2 due to intensity, not enough time for full recharge).

Had another short session with Cindy (my favorite here) to see if I could expand on previous DATY, but no go. Would probably only return if I was in the area.

Facility itself is okay, but several drawbacks. Nice Somerville Victorian, but they are on the 2nd floor and share the facility with such companies as Catholic Charities. As a good Catholic boy, this is very ironic to me as I visit. They have no shower, but are very thorough with alcohol toweletes (special alcohol, not straight rubbing alcohol). The bathroom is in the hall outside of their space. It's 2 blocks from the County offices and Court house, but location seems fine.

I guess I could have done this in a more timely manner and gotten credit for 4 posts, but that's not what it's about. Just wish I could post more frequently, but still under construction (home and work) and rarely have free PC time. That said, the Natural Therapy review(s) will have to be another post, not sure if it should be in the Hillsborough thread (in Northern NJ), or start a new thread in NJ/NY/CT. It's definately NOT NNJ (Central if anything), but I'm still a newbie so not really sure about starting a thread (I believe the rules say "If your not sure, don't" for a variety of things, including starting threads. I'll probably just post in Hillsborough thread, and if appropriate someone canuse the info and copy to a new thread.

Take care.