ads on massageplaces.com

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by iaamap, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJDawg

NJDawg

Mistress Pricilla

Anyone but me ever visit Mistress Pricilla, who used to be listed on massageplaces.com? Anyone know what happened to her?
  2. jayf

jayf

Asian Crystal

This place is another listing for Asahi on Route 22. Up until about 9 months ago, it was a very good place IMHO. When the mamasan and her boyfriend (or maybe husband) weren't there anymore, the service went downhill. They do have a table shower and nice clean rooms (at least 9 months back) and I was still able to get a nude HR, but the other services weren't available anymore.

I remember that back in 1999 or 2000 it was busted. Just one of the girls (a Russian: they have oriental, russian and others) and the bosses were busted. Maybe the case went to trial and they had to leave. I have not been back since early 2002.

By the way, they were one of the parlors that was robbed a while back.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2003
  3. ace

ace

Asian Paradise is located on rt. 10 west in Denville. Do a search for Denville and you will find that this is the hottest place around with the best service.
  4. sakatz

sakatz

The only place on the site I can vouch for is Pears: two girl bodyrub, nude with a little roaming, usually excellent massage and release and very pretty girls, although a little pricey. Their ad says East Village, but they also have an East 30s location, unless they've moved it or closed it.
  5. lonewolf69

lonewolf69

Iaamap,

Sorry haven't been to either, where are these places located? Take one for the team and let us know!
  6. iaamap

iaamap

asian crystal
    asian paradise

any opinions???

thanks