Adventures overseas

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by lepke, May 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I've got to take up golf again because thats a great excuse for the S.O. Sport fishing may be too involved, golfing sounds easier to pull off especially when it gets cold here.
    I've got to get down there for those beautiful "golf courses" one of these years. Btw, great meeting you my man Lep!
  2. Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Well, if it is Costa Rica, I would definitely go because I banged some Costa Rican stripper a few months ago that was great. If it's some other country, I probably would still be interested in going.
  3. tommynj

tommynj

I am so ready to go...

I have been checking out the websites & airfare -I am ready to book! Anyone up for a trip with me? My major concern is not speaking spanish -how big of a deal is this???
  4. lepke

lepke

Place directly next to the place I assume you mean... the DR...
  5. nyclap

nyclap

Yeah, I'm leaning towards staying there. You've got to love the convenience of being just upstairs from the action. I'd still like to know what the name is of Lepke's new hotel - couldn't figure it out.
  6. jyris

jyris

Hotel Oscar Tango Echo Lima Delta Echo Lima Romeo Echo Yankee (that's the original -- don't know the new one).
  7. nyclap

nyclap

Can you give me a little bit more of a hint - perhaps hotel name initials - I'm coming up empty - thanks
  8. falou

falou

If you hadn't narrowed it down I would have thought you had meant Colombia which is not as well known as a mongering destination.
  9. lepke

lepke

Not a bad Hotel but ask about the brand new place that just opened right next door...
  10. jras

jras

A-ho(y) matey

there's a country song "lonely women make good lovers"
    but it really should be "(3rd world) desperate women make good lovers"
  11. nyclap

nyclap

Lepke I'm planning a trip there this summer with a buddy who just got through a messy divorce. Did you stay at the hotel that has the very well-known hooker bar in it? Would you recommend that or somewhere else? We'll only be there for three nights max so I want to be close to the action.
  12. vermeer

vermeer

Lepke, i forgot your original post regarding this topic. I recall busting your balls for paying gringo retail at $100. apparently you are now getting local yokel rates. congratulations, Meyer would be proud of you.
  13. LESider

LESider

I'm 90% sure it #3 if you want good airfare try Taca or Lacsa http://www.abstravel.com/
    I've been before and gotten a little Columbian hotty to come stay at the beach with me for the week. Surf all day and screw all night
  14. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

tell your wife you gave up whoring for a hobby and took up golf.. or sport fishing.. then you have a tournament in CostaRica.. then another in Dom Rep.. you get the idea.. be safe
  15. lepke

lepke

Rokin just say you are going somewhere else on business and do it....All the guys but 1 were married on this trip.......
  16. lepke

lepke

They speak money...I travel with 2 spanish speaking guys from NY and it helps alot though..When you are partying and want to talk a little to a girl I talk through one of my boys..My 1 buddy met a girl the first night that spoke very little english..He ended up having her stay the night every night we were there for 200$...The girl worked all day he party'd and banged other girls all day then had this girl at night..He said it's great we could be married I can't understand her and she can fuck like a champ....
  17. lepke

lepke

One of those......Airfares are pretty low take a look....
  18. lepke

lepke

Verm I thought of you when I was making deals....You can bang 5 and 6's for 50 or less alot less if you just want to bust a nut..A guy that lives there told me that us dumbass gringo's are the only ones that pay 100 he gets bitches for 8$ thats eight little dollars..I went for the A team young hotties that were 75-100 here these girls would be no less than 500...
  19. lepke

lepke

Very good guesses it's one of those....Sorry to be a bit cryptic but I have my reasons....
  20. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Classic Vermeer--I'm still laughing at this post. WW1 veteran, bomincan wepubwik, --buahahahaha!