After Midnight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mongercode, Sep 24, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mongercode

Mongercode

It was totally meant as a compliment I said OG because of how long you have been on here your content and amount of post all qualifiers for OG status in my book maybe my criteria is wrong just thought it was fitting. I am sorry I will take it back -your honor please have this post retracted and removed from the record - notion granted - thanks! Self Edit.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

3. backseat

backseat

I'm just happy I found a wonderful person, I can spend a little quantity times with.

I did take it as compliment, but the "OG" was kinda bs, in my opinion.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

"someone who has been around, old school gangster"
    Kinda similar, I think.
    And for the record, I think he meant it as a compliment.
  5. backseat

backseat

Well, I took it as an "older guy," I got no problem with that. Actually, I'm proud of that. And I've been around the block a thousand times, and Sophia is ace's in my book. I tend to go with just one girl, when I find the "right one." For me, she's the right one.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Looks like just you, me, and joeyboy. Less than a handful.
    And it's Saturday night. If not tonight, when? Am I to believe all the mongers turned in so they could get up early for church?

Oops. I left out GunRack. Didn't mean to slight him. Still less than a handful, though.
    Dano makes it a handful now.
    happyandy just made it six. Gotta hand it you guys, you proved me wrong. :cool:
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I never saw Slinky against abbreviations except when it's someone being cute and trying to disguise something like another review site. That's probably what you saw.

And I have no idea what BS you are accusing me of. I thought you wanted a definition of the term. Rather than talking my time to explain it, I thought I would just quickly post a link.

I agree that we shouldn't have to refer to the Urban Dictionary all the time, but I have seen it done on occasion. On the other hand, I would think that OG is in the vernacular of most hip people. Same as OPP. Or OPM, a term that even an older guy has been tossing around of late.
  8. backseat

backseat

Oh, and we are posting after midnight, lol
  9. backseat

backseat

10. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

11. backseat

backseat

wtf, that doesn't clear it up. What with the code mongercode? Spit it out.
  12. Mongercode

Mongercode

13. backseat

backseat

Mongercode, what OG?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
    Mongercode likes this.
  14. Mongercode

Mongercode

Oh shit this is an OG here writing a review like this? Sophia seems like you are on a new level keep up the good work your reputation precedes you at this point nuff said lol.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016