Afternoon Delight?

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by moffzippy, Jun 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DreadyCee

DreadyCee

Maybe you should check out the current thread on SO before recommending it. It appears that a recent raid has brought the extras to a halt at showoffs. Maybe the action will pick back up, but according to others on the board, there is nothing going on there right now.
  2. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

why mot try showoff's in WO ??
  3. plat122

plat122

I don't know if that is true. I've been to Bottoms Up lately and I've seen the shift change. Also, they have daytime dancers on the week end, or at least they did a month ago. However, take out at BU would be next to impossible...but at Vic's it is par for the course. If you are looking on a Saturday try Champ' Room as well. You may have good prospects.
  4. stagger

stagger Known shill and theif

Bottoms ups doesn't have any dancing during the day. My suggestion may be Vics.

Stagger
  5. ekual2003

ekual2003

Showplace is definetly a great suggestion for some afternoon delight.
    It's kind of a hike, if you dont live near it. They open at 11:30am.

Clancy's open's at noon, but dont expect mileage there anymore.
    But the Brazilian babes there are nice eye candy. Take out can be available if your talking game is good.

Other than those 2 I mentioned, thats really all I know.
    The P-Town go go's usually dont open until 4-5ish, later in the evening.
    So, dont even bother looking around P-Town area.

But, let me know what you find on your afternoon delight ventures!
  6. moffzippy

moffzippy

Trying to tap the collective conciousness...

What are the recommended venues for high mileage afternoon action? For a variety of reasons, I don't get to monger as much as I'd like, but I have some time to kill tomorrow afternoon and want to make the most of it.

I have a soft spot for Mickey Dee in Paterson, but it's useless until the evening. Vic's sems to be getting mixed reviews these days. Bottoms Up seems to be dead before 8 PM.

Any ideas?