alanaallure

Discussion in 'New York' started by rogue, Jul 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Carl,

I may have had too many beers too quickly on an empty stomach (forgot to eat dinner) and with my hands constantly on B2S, so perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention but I only saw 3 blondes and 1 brunette at the get together and I knew all their names.

What redhead ???

And I remember what and how you told me about Alana, or rather the name she was using at the time.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

uh, not 4 nothing...but pimp is the last thing i'd call shauna.
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

high school.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 07:46 PM]
  4. Paige

Paige

Hold up a minute here

I was not refering to anyone except that calling Shauna a pimp is wrong thats is the bottom line .I never adddressed you in any post except here right now
    You want to call Shauna a pimp she is in Ft Lauderdale write her & tell her.
    Paige
  5. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Paige

Although we do not know each other I do read your posts and I assume that you read mine.
    I only state facts in my posts.
    If you see a brown lump on the sidewalk must you smell it or step in it to know it is a piece of shit?

If you were in a motel room and two women walked into the room one took the money and left and the other one stayed and asked me for additional money......would you call the one that left a pimp?

Please do not refer to me in your general posts, I find it offensive that you make a comment about something you know nothing about.
    Respectfully, TNS

And furthermore I want you to know that I like Shauna and would continue to see her if she had not moved. My statement was not meant to demean a person I care for. I simply stated a fact. Also, if I were a provider, I would love to be taught the business by a woman like Shauna no matter what the price because she does it right, with class. EOM

[Edited by TuckernotSucker on 07-13-2001 at 05:56 PM]
  6. rogue

rogue

Paige

Since I was brought back into this-Allana herself advertised this anatomical fact on a few web pages and radio shows (Anthony and Opie for 1)she has appeared on in the past-and she herself let it be known in no subtle manner with everybody she was with that she had many issues with providers -facts are not hitting below the belt unless they are used to amliciously hurt-other then inform..
  7. Paige

Paige

When a man takes a cut he isnt a pimp?

or gets a discounts or when he promotes? Yes I have developed a thicker skin I just feel badly that the young ladies r discussed in this manner.
    Its not colorful to call anyone a "Pimp"
    Sure if u feel her attitude is poor fine that should be mentioned in a review but a birth defect that wasn't appropriate.

Me? show up where lollololololol "Someone lied to u brother" I never said I would attend.
    Must be the rumor mill that's why I limit my contact with others on the phone .
    Was out of the City that night hope all had a jolly good time. I really don't believe in networking. It's not my style.
    Regards,
    The Ever Lovely PaigeOfNYC
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

LG I wonder!

Who really was that redhead at the party! I did see Alana aka whatever, and when I saw her I had to gag her she was so loud(Bigtime squirt queen). You can check my reviews if they are still there, she was a semi GFE back than, but eventually became suspicious of the whole NY scene. She became increasingly paranoid for reasons pointed out above.
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Paige,

"Hitting below the belt"

The problem here (and it is a problem partially because this is a "mixed" board) is nobody ever really knows where the "belt" is. If you wear your belt rather high, it is almost impossible for anyone to hit above it. Almost all hits will be below it.

I think rogue was simply making a colorful (and somewhat humorous) reference to Allana's attitude and demeanor (at least that's how I took it). But *you* apparently thought it was inciting and insulting. Not surprising given you are on Alana's side of the fence.

You're telling others that you have developed a thick skin. Perhaps not quite thick enough.

As far as Shauna being Alana's "pimp", as far as I'm concerned that's also just a colorful reference to Alana being advertised on Shauna's website (in the past of course) and I'm reasonably sure Shauna took a cut of Alana's earnings as payment for the promotion. I suppose technically that might not make Shauna a "pimp, but again, just a colorful reference IMO.

BTW, sorry you didn't make it out to L.I. last Tuesday. Someone said you were supposed to be there. I was looking forward to meeting you.
  10. Paige

Paige

Reviews and Opinions etc.

Is it really nice to talk like that about the lady can u not say i didn't have a good time must u comment on things that have no baring on the issue. if this gal is on meds for a problem thats awful u should say this if u are priivy to it.'If thats your opinion then if u do not have first hand knowledge then why defame her.Oh and before it is said i do not know her nor is she my friend,How can u say such things about ladies and feel justified .
    U dont like her fine say so politely no need to talk about what may be a birth defect or an emotional problem how would u like someone doing that to you or your favorite provider. Yes, by all means give a fair assesment of the lady but there is no need to hit below the belt and why it remains on this board is beyond me its just that sort of things that inflames and incites just like referring to Shauna as a pimp that was totally out of order and with her not being here to defend herself real brave to do to these two ladies real upstanding fine gents . Wow, why do that?
    U dont like a lady in session state the facts u feel price too high fine but to hit below the belt and go out of your way to hurt someone is cruel.
    I never start with anyone I wait till they start first as a rule but in this case Shauna and Allana are not around and as a fellow S.P. I had to be a voice for them.
    I didnt curse anyone here and I dont want to hear me getting called names just like the last time i got ripped apart for saying lionsflame had a right to state his opinion well so do I, so does everyone. If ya don't like me fine. I don't expect full agreement here agree disagree whatever but be gentlemen keep it civil thats how avoid flames. I did nothing to be called yankee trash and I can have whomever I want as a friend. I have my own mind and have my own opinions no one runs me and no one tells me what to believe . Yet I see people assume what I believe without ever having met me or even spoken to me . I tell u what I believe half of what I hear and everything of what I see.
    The trashing that goes on here is awful and when u see that then when u get attacked u tend to use the same crude response to others. Its so easy to be nice its takes far more energy to be mean.
    If i have an issue i try to settle it off the board. if not i dont carry it over to the board. I dont violate anyones confidences of what has been discussed in e-mails.
    I do not speak on phone to alot of people because i want no part of the gossip and I was not here for most of the latest issues and I am not a part of any of it.
    Calling women pimps and the catty things I see here are dispicable. Yet it's permitted. Why I have no clue other boards recognize slander and don't appreciate it.
    Now go ahead I fully expect to be ripped. Hell, u even ripped me apart for a comment I made about a stuffed animal this is what i have come to expect . IT's ok I developed a thicker skin lost weight got my hair cut and got a new attitude. See not everything u all did had an adverse affect I wouldn't allow it to because to give in gives u power so I defanged u all.
    Now its Biz as usual Oh and have a nice day.
    The Ever Lovely PaigeOfNYC
  11. Chernov

Chernov

AA, its a wrap

This thread leads me to believe some of the TBD faithful Long Island Lemmings are alive & well
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Tucker...

ditto on what you said. A few guys told me they had a good time, but want someone else next time around
  13. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Phantom

She started out as an Indy at those rates. Shauna was her sponsor (oops pimp). Rates went up as soon as she started travelin. Some of the guys that have seen her out of NY have liked her but I dont recall any of them saying that they would repeat.
    I gotta tell ya. I would repeat.
  14. Phantom

Phantom

TNS,

While I've have to agree with you on AA's looks, I might also have to agree with rogue who started this thread. Recent communications with AA indicate she has developed quite an attitude to go along with the anger issues.

I would have loved to have seen her, but since I live in the NYC/LI/CT/NJ area I guess my money wasn't good enough for her at the cheaper rates.
  15. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Phantom

They all play Mah Jong together on Thursday nights.
    And I have a ferry service under the bridge for sale.
    I saw Allana last summer. Beautiful, great bod, great service. In my opinion, not worth what she is asking now. But at $$1/2 she was OK. Just get a sound proof room.
  16. Allan

Allan

Allana

Alyssa
    Understand this,
    Patricia (Gina), (Alan), whatever her name is, is not friends with Shauna or anyone for that matter. As this is a free board, a response to a question deserves an answer. This is the same board where I can defend you, and at the same time bash another. I have no axe to grind with Alana, Patricia or whomever she is, just pointing out facts.
    Goes to the argument, "we live in a nation that allows us the right to condemn a person that burns a US flag, while at the same time, protecting the burner's rights to flames..." Gotta liver with the reviews, and as I have told you in the past, dont try to defend someone you don't know...
  17. Phantom

Phantom

Next I guess Alyssa will be claiming that she's friends with Brenda.
  18. Lucifer

Lucifer

No one said you were the same person, just some of you are.
  19. Phantom

Phantom

Allana friends with Shauna and Alyssa?

If you believe this, I have a bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn that I would like to sell you.
  20. Alyssa Young

Alyssa Young

Allan please.....

Lucifer is an idiot from the Miami board. He tries to tell the girls what to charge. When someone replies no, he has alot of nasty things to say on boards. I do not know Allana, but she is friends with Shauna who I am also friends with. Allan, I do not like what youre saying about her, and cant understand why, but please tell the people here, you are not me. From what I hear Allana she is beautiful and she is a great provider. AY

[Edited by Alyssa Young on 07-12-2001 at 01:04 PM]