Alexa of Kamsutra

Discussion in 'New York' started by kunny, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. optimist

optimist

Careful Bill!

Being a favorite is an acquired status. From reading your reviews and having met you I have my doubts how happy you would be with her. As she appears to me, she has a lot of what it takes but can be very selective in bestowing it.
    I would never challenge anybody’s good reviews based on past experience with Halle, but from my own experience of seeing her twice she appears, to me, to be coasting on her good press and feels entitled to a sub par performance now and then. (unfortunately for me, the first time I saw her was “then” and the second time was “now”)
    The one saving grace, from my experiences with her, is that being inside of Halle is like being in Paris on a rainy day...Sure it’s not such a nice day but it feels great to be there and it sure is pretty
  2. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

what about Andrea?

anyone with info on Andrea at KS ... she's smoking IMHO
  3. jseah

jseah

Re: Re: and the pix are true!

You're the whole effin' show...lol. ;)
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: and the pix are true!

I'm everyone's favorite.:D
  5. kunny

kunny

and the pix are true!

Halle looks great in person. Really pretty face. The body is slamming. She's a fun person. Has a nice balance on things.

The boob job was done very well and she is very sensitive in that area. If she worked at Julie's you know that she would give BBBJ. I do feel if you become a favorite of hers she might do BBBJ. I guess her concerns are that it would get out and every guy in the tri-state area would show up seeking it.

So I guess no one has seen Alexa? Okay, time to take one for the team.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Ok, let me get this straight...Bring wine, sip it with her, then bang her? Got it!:)

Those pictures of her are so hot!
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2003
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Halle is all that you want from a session. Suggestion: bring a bottle of red wine and sip it with her before session.
  8. CocotteCritic

CocotteCritic

I have been to KS many times and seen many different girls and if you book an hour you get two cups. Now like any place, some girls might try to slide by with one, but just make it known that you intend to partake in two cups.
  9. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Halle always provided first class service and never seemed mechanical. Of course, her comfort level increases once she gets to know you a bit.
  10. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Snow

Has anybody tried Snow at KS ? She used to be Tina, working at and eventually running the old Executive Club/Corporate Treasures from back in the 1990's. That was a great place, and she was probably my ATF. I rarely indulge these days, but I'm tempted to try her again, and just wonder what anybody else has experienced with her at KS
  11. Toreador

Toreador

She's got a great body & all of the above true but she's a little too mechanical for me.
  12. marlboroman

marlboroman

I only been there once myself but 2nd cup was not offered. Also my session was not full hour even though that was what I booked and what I paid. The provider was Jill and I believe it was her first week working there so that was several months ago. Things may have changed since then.
  13. tooma

tooma

Not sure about the others. I have been with 2 there. Both have, but only Halle is still there.
  14. anthony2

anthony2

sounds like my type of girl...
    do all the girls offer a 2nd cup or is it just her?
  15. tooma

tooma

Bill, Halle is very good. I have only experienced CBJ's and to be honest I never asked if there is BBBJ on the menu. She is great for cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, DATY, Doggie, etc. Also, her 1st question is usually, "Can you cum twice?"
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I haven't been to Kamasutra's myself yet, but could you tell me a little about your time with halle?:)
  17. kunny

kunny

Anybody ever see this girl at Kamasutra? Dark hair, pretty face, great set of boobs? Whenever I have been to visit Halle, I see her. I have never seen a review though. Any word out there? She does look hot.