Alexis of AA A Platinum

Discussion in 'New York' started by ExLS, Apr 23, 1973.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. salomon

salomon

Best post I've ever read.
  2. Jorel

Jorel

Re: billy

Well. In the future when Alexis decides to give more hrs, some of these wanna- be super slueths can meet Melinda's evil twin. But some I am sure will still think she is alexa. After all 2 thin Puerto ricans must be the same girl.
  3. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

billy

you won't get the chance to see her. She is leaving town and out of the business. You did it to the nicest girl I've known in the business. Thanks JSHOCKER

Tiffany
  4. billyS

billyS

Ok I get it now. Alexis is Melinda. Js is still in love with her and got burned at the graphic review of the women he loves by bigfun. The love of his life sticking her tongue up some guys ass. Leting him cum all over her face. Well this is what happens when you fall in love with hooker. Please stop now. If I ever decided to see this girl I wouldn't want to have to worry about you barging in with a gun, "Melinda I love you !!!!" and killing me and her then committing suicde. Headline in the Post, "Billys, internet john and Kimmies lapdog gunned down with mulattto hooker, his cock still in her tight little hole". It would be right up there with "Headless body found in topless bar"
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  5. jshocker25

jshocker25

where are you going there my favorite post?
  6. CarlosHathcock

CarlosHathcock

I was wondering the same thing, but nobody seems too listen.
  7. jshocker25

jshocker25

hmmmm, wonder why she doesn't answer about Alexis yet does all the other girls....where are her pics??? haha
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  8. Casper

Casper

Re: i sent the photos of the new girls to utopia guide

How come I didn't receive a set ? ;)
  9. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

i sent the photos of the new girls to utopia guide

I paid for the photos but it isn't up yet. Don't know why I sent them. Hopefully they'll be up soon
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im very interested in this Alexis. I still cant find a picture. I went all over, only found a white chick named alexus. If anyone finds a picture of Alexis, please post info for us computer-challenged.
    Thankyou in advance.
  11. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

maria isn't the old Maria

Not sure if she worked in NJ before there is a good possibility.
    The two girls I mentioned above aren't currently on the site. You can view them on nyexotics or nycadultdirectory in the long island section.
  12. CarlosHathcock

CarlosHathcock

After reading the description of this girl does this not sound like Melinda formally of ***?
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I dont think its urgent, just wanna know if its the same girl.
  14. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

can't find any pics of alexis or sarah. its no where on the site as yet. i don't think this web developer understands the urgency of the situation.
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

nice..thats not madi..what about alexis..got a pic? Im doing alot of guessing....dont find that many 100 lb girls very young.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  16. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

,,,alexis' description sure sounds like Melinda..and Maria..is that the former Madi? out of jersey?....(a birthmark on right upper face cheek?....if so...she is a real cutie pie.)just speculating.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  18. Jorel

Jorel

Re: I'm getting on my job

Tiffany. I am missing something. I dont see any new people on the site. When do we get pics of this new girl Alexis.
  19. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

I'm getting on my job

LOL

I have two new people currently posted on site. I took 2 more peoples pictures today too.

Maria
    5 foot
    101 lbs
    brown hair and eyes

and Sarah she is 18 y.o 5'4 120, long brown hair, blue eys 36c-24-36

hopefully they'll be up soon on the site
  20. Jorel

Jorel

Re: Nice!

I wonder how long we have to wait on tiffany.