alexus

Discussion in 'New York' started by jeffc126, May 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. alexus34c

alexus34c

I AM BACK

As far as someone saying I'm a bait and switch that is not true. I had those pictures taken maybe three weeks ago and that is me. I am full service but don't consider myself a GFE. I did have corrospondance with Carl but we didn't have an appointment because as I told you in my email I am not a GFE. As far as me not getting to my emails I am sorry. I do attend school and tend to get really backed up with mail. I also do not call back messages that are over a day old as I don't want someone else answering. If you leave me a message stating to call you at anytime than I will.

Yours truly,
    Alexus
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

You Cannot Control The Difference

Carl, All the women are different You can only compare the sum total of the experience.
    Yes, Ozzy Shauna and Brenda are in a class by themselves but in my opinion Beth is up there with them. What Beth's size, compared to Shauna and Brenda's lacks is made up for by service, enthusiasm, intellegence and did I mention personality. She is a gem. Treat her nice and she will open up to you. To you guyz that are insensitive to a womans feelings, I say stay away because YMMV.
  3. Beth<3

Beth<3

I don't know how to prepare grits, my mom made them for me : )

4. wimpy

wimpy

Ozzy,

If you're Mars you like girls from Mars
    If you're Venus you like girls from Venus

I have heard about both and everyone I know has only good things to say about both.

wimpy0704@hotmail.com
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

i don't think shauna and brenda belong in the same sentence. they were worlds apart.....in everything!
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: YMMV

Carl, email me and explain what prompted you to ask for this definition please
    take care HP
  7. frog

frog

He did say he hates to be Nosferatu -- which, I think he doesn't want to be either...

[Edited by frog on 05-23-2001 at 03:59 PM]
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

You got me there Slink!

I guess no Cajun tonight either! LOL!
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Does Beth do everything exactly like Dawn?"

I hear Beth uses instant grits. No self respecting Southerner would use instant grits.......
  10. Carl M

YMMV

JZED- Thanks for the correction

HP and Tucker- Im willing to listen, can you guys give me your definition of GFE?
    Tucker- Does Beth do everything exactly like Dawn?
  11. jzed

jzed

Re: I hate to be Nosferatu but!

Sorry to be a ball buster but I think you meant Nostradamus. Nosferatu was a vampire.
  12. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

There is Talent

You are missing the boat. Beth is up there with Dawn, Shauna and Brenda. Take it from me.
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: I hate to be Nosferatu but!

What about Beth? I just think she is the cutest thing...
    Thought Shauna was here until June 15?
    Think you might find Blondi getting ready for the Belmont( sorry couldnt resist)
    Brenda, now there's a wonderful Long Island memory!
    take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 05-21-2001 at 05:03 PM]
  14. Carl M

I hate to be Nostradamus but!

I made this prediction about 3 months ago: Shauna down in FL, Brenda and Dawn retired and Blondi MIA- Long Island has regressed back to the Dark Ages from about 2-3 years ago! Im still waiting for someone to step to the plate- I do hear about one girl named Jenni Rose- but I have seen no sign of her! HELP!!
  15. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

another downer fro LI

Wont some nice provider come save us out here in Long Island???
  16. Carl M

Do not waste your time fellows!

Alexus has bait and switched, no kissing, no BBBJ- non-GFE!
  17. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

no returned call..

I've tried myself... not even a returned phone call after three attempts these past two weeks. I tried emailing..same thing no reply.....

Tell me if you hear anything...We need more gals in Long Island...

John
  18. jeffc126

jeffc126

Hi I was wondering if any one has any details on alexus from long island?I was wondering is she full service and does she kiss,also is she in a rush to go? Thanks