Alyssa Y

Discussion in 'New York' started by proposer, Jul 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OK, that's it for this thread.
  2. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Thanks Antichrist!, Johnnie mines 8" plus, last I heard you needed a microscope and tweezers to see yours.
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Monte

Accepted
  4. JOHNNIE

JOHNNIE

my.....my......my........ old lucifer's list must be growing. btw does carl have a dick!!!!!!!!!1
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Sorry

Sorry there Tucker.
  6. cadman

cadman

Alyssa

I have been watching this board for a while and have not wanted to go and figure out what to do to post. But in seeing this thread I have decided to enter the ring. Actually I am not sure that everyone here is talking about the same person. I met with Alyssa about a month ago. I did so on the recomendation of Shauna. We did have a little trouble getting a date setup but she was very nice about it and we did get everything together. With a recomendation from Shauna I expected only the best. I was not disappointed. She is truly a gem. She has a great personality, Great skills and a fabulous body. She was everything I expected her to be. Thank you Shauna for recommending her and Thanks Alyssa for a great time, Hope to see you again soon. Think what you want but I was in no way encouraged by anyone to write this and I have no vested interest in the outcome. Since there are many positive and unfortuantly many negative things being said about Alyssa, I would suggest to anyone who has not met her, to do so and form your own opinion. You will not be sorry you did.
  7. Lucifer

Lucifer

Alyssa,

I never saw you, and I wouldn't f*ck you with carls dick.

Proposer,

Face it, you were busted dude.
  8. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey Monte Burns

How about some respect for us 50 year olds.
  9. MJC185

MJC185

10???

If Mel Brooks is to be believed, and I see no reason not to, then God had 15 rules for us. Luckily Moses was a clumsy bastard and dropped one tablet. ;)
  10. Slinky Bender

"maybe you should give up this gig and go sit on a mountain"

With what's been going on.....don't tempt me..........perhaps I'll come back with ten "rules" which are "carved in stone".

When Moses cam down off the mountain, he said to his minions: "I have good news and bads news. I managed to get him down to 10, but adultery is still in there".
  11. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

So true...

Exactly...Well put...(btw, Slinky, your elephant analogy was outstanding as well...maybe you should give up this gig and go sit on a mountain as a wizened old guru...)

Lemur
  12. proposer

proposer

Lucifer.......New List

I normally don't do this, but I had have to reply to Mr. Lucifer. I was not caught in any lie, when I said I would be meeting Alyssa in a few days, that could have been from anytime from that point forward. I do not have to give you or anyone an exact day or time. What a jerk you are.

As for you Mr. Lucifer. You're #1 on My list..

#1 Lucifer............

[Edited by proposer on 07-12-2001 at 11:38 AM]
  13. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

What the hell is going on?

I mean really? What the hell is in the drinking water around here? I've been on this site for about 1 month now, maybe 1.5 months, and came here to get away from the shit that was showing out on TBD. What's going on right now is exactly the crap I was hoping to get away from. It really does surprise me how a group of 30 year olds (or so) can act like a bunch of effin grade school children.

I'm waiting for someone to pull Suzie's pigtails and put tacks on the teacher's chair.

Christ, grow up everyone and act like adults.
  14. Slinky Bender

"the bbfs rumors for any provider are nasty lets not go there guys"

I would like to note that in my experience, whenever this is posted about anyone, it is solely done with malice intended. As a result ( since you know it's mailicious ) you always have to wonder "why?", and thus also wonder about the "truth value" of the statment. Unfortunately, in this particular "circle" ( wars on LI ), it appears to be the equivalent of "your mother wears army boots", and the same thing is said by both sides against the other. As a result, it has really lost all meaning, other than a bland insult ( "Her ? Oh, yeah, she offers BBFS" ).

This doesn't mean that I believe there is not BBFS going on. I happen to know there is plenty of it. It's just that those who say, don't know, and those who know, don't say.

On a separate note, some of you guys really have to brush up on your lying. Some of it is just WAY too transparent. There have just been too many instances lately of guys doing ISO type posts about various girls, only later to say that they have already been with them. This is just insulting. If you are going to lie, try to make it something as close to the truth as possible, and make it plausible.
  15. Alyssa Young

Alyssa Young

Lucifer and Friends

Sorry Rogue, I put your handle up before and I didnt mean to. It was a mistake. This post was not really a reply to you, but to Lucifer. Rogue, Im sorry you didnt like me insession, but why see me again if I wasnt all that? Im sorry I dissapointed you.
    As for my attackers. Your problem is you are listening to bs. If you knew me you wouldnt say so many negative things about me. You are going on hearsay.
    As for Proposer, he is not full of it. He saw me yesterday while I was doing incall in the city. He is a true gentleman. He just told me by e-mail who he is.
    You see, I dont need fake reviews. I am good and I have been here for 3yrs not 3 minutes. Keep listening to lies. You dont know Jack. Also, please keep counting names. I dont have to write reviews for myself. I knew I should have never replied with even a thankyou on this board. Dont worry guys you can have your boys club back. Im not sticking around.
    Have a great summer everyone.
    Alyssa

[Edited by Alyssa Young on 07-12-2001 at 11:44 AM]
  16. wizard070

wizard070

Keep a List!!

Good catch Lucifer!! Very funny too. Looks like he/she needs to keep a better list of what names he/she posts under.
  17. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

i worked with alyssa a while back

personnally i never saw her do a BBFS during any double we did....
    She is exactly as her web site proposes a bit thinner than her pics...
    never heard a client complain while i was in the room..
    poof
    LIDAWN....
    the bbfs rumors for any provider are nasty lets not go there guys that is going to far ok.. please......play nice this is a forum for chat and idea exchange...
    What ever differences i have with any provider or client at any time i try to keep to myself and not air it out in here.....try to keep this in mind for your cute selves
    Play nice and you will be rewarded 10 fold..
    HUGZZZZ
    LIDAWN
  18. Lucifer

Lucifer

Something smells fishy in here and it's not pussy.

The only post in here thats BS is your Proposer
    Yesterday you were looking for info on her, today you've seen her already.

YOUR FULL OF SH*T PROPOSER.

And your now on my list.

Alyssa

Tommy

Johnnie

Allan

Proposer
  19. proposer

proposer

Enough is Enough

As this is my first few days to this site, I have come to the assumption alot of the posts are just plain BS. I would just like to point out I did meet Alyssa. She is just wonderful. A pleasure to be with, talk to, and to be intimate with. She knows how to please and does it well. What I have read in these posts and other locations, do not do her justice. I would recommend Alyssa anyday. She is also a very beautiful women, warm and sensual. She will definitely see me again.
  20. Lucifer

Lucifer

Alyssa

Allan

Tommy

Johnnie

Don't mind me, I'm just collecting names.

[Edited by lucifer on 07-12-2001 at 09:39 AM]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.