Amanda and Roberta of Houston in DC!

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by Amanda Witherspoon, Jul 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Amanda AND Roberta? Wow!

[Edited by Bill Furniture on 07-30-2001 at 11:18 AM]
  2. Yes! I have convinced my dearest friend Roberta to join me in Washington, DC !

We will offer single or double sessions for your enjoyment.

Roberta is tall, like me...with magnificently enhanced breasts~ a 36DD. She has a flawless complexion, with curves in all the right places. She has dark, long hair and brown eyes. See her website for more pictures (the link is below). Roberta is well known in Houston for providing clients with first-class evening packages. Her wit and intelligence is renowned and many find her to be mysterious, erotic, and hilarious ~ difficult traits to find all wrapped in such a beautiful package.

I am a very tall (5'11"), very voluptuous 40DDD--naturally.. I have long, blonde hair and I am tanned...and pleasantly soft...I like to think of myself as rubenesque or amazonian...but I am not a BBW. If you check out my reviews here on TBD, on ASPD, and on YMMV, I think you will see what I mean! I have brand new professional photographs on my site.

Both of us have an outstanding reputation throughout Texas and consistently offer only the best in true "girlfriend" experiences. We are known for truly adoring our work...;)! Touring together just seemed natural to us since we have the same philosophy regarding the services we offer to gentlemen who choose us.

If you are interested in visiting with either Roberta or myself, please feel free to visit our individual websites for our rates and information. Our rates for doubles are below as well.

Please note that recurring clientele receive priority treatment (so come be a recurring client! LOL!). Advance booking is requested.

We are happy to consider you for a fun-filled double session, however, to ensure compatibility we request a minimum of 2 hours. Please respect this request...thank you! Our rates for doubles are as follows:

2 hours $1500

each additional hour $500. Packages for entire evenings are available and are negotiable.

Please check each lady's websites for policies, rates, and pictures:

Roberta's Website: http://www.ivyleagueservices.com
    To book your session or evening with Roberta, contact her via e-mail: beauty@securenym.net.

Amanda's Website: http://www.adventurousamanda.com
    To book your session or evening with Amanda, contact me via e-mail: amanda@adventurousamanda.com or fill out my booking form on my website.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

XOXO,
    Roberta and Amanda

[​IMG]