AMAZING BLONDE HARDBODY,-review

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjred675, Aug 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jjred675

jjred675

You have to wear a suit, speak with a British accent and drive a '58 Jaguar.
  2. tonynyc

tonynyc

Her AD says: for upscale gentlemen only, So do you have to dress up or what? Isn't having the money to see her enough? What qualifies as upscale gentlemen?
  3. jjred675

jjred675

I didn't ask about DATY or DFK either. I don't know about her being at any agency before. she has been in that same apartment for ages. the neighborhood is fine. i know it very well. avenue d is sketchy, but there is a police station only blocks away from kristal's incall place on ave c and she is not on ave D anyway. it's totally safe down there. she lives in an expensive building. there's no way any street criminal types can afford to live in there.

btw, she wouldn't take it all the way for me either. that is, until i flipped her over, face down. she is very pleasant. has a little dog in there that is funny too.
  4. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

Ah, just remembered the name of the agency. Is this the same Crystal from Sterling Ladies? Looks about the same.

5. slimothy

slimothy

I didn't ask about DATY or DFK, but Greek is not on the menu. She's in LES near Houston St.
  6. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

I *****ed her about this request and she replied that she doesn't go there.

BTW guys, is this the same Crystal from that house a few years back (forgot the name) where Zoe used to work at? Pics and build are about the same.

7. nycityguy10021

nycityguy10021

Daty? Dfk? Part of nyc?
  8. slimothy

slimothy

First time poster adding my 2 cents on Kristal:

She's a very sweet lady. I saw her at like 3AM on a Saturday night and she couldn't have been more welcoming and pleasant. Her breasts are so much nicer in person than they appear on her Craigslist ads. I was expecting hard-as-a-rock stripper implants, but they're very soft. Good CBJ, 2 cups, nice conversation about her various vacations for 2 bills. Haven't repeated yet, but would certainly be willing to. Her neighborhood is slightly shady when it's very late, but she's in a very secure building.

Btw, it would be really nice to get the Craigslist section going again. I guess all of the ISO posts are a huge pain in the ass for the moderator, but there were also some good threads.
  9. nycityguy10021

nycityguy10021

Is daty avail? Dfk?
  10. velcroman

velcroman

I've seen Kristal twice.

Not bad sessions. My complains were that she didn't let me get all the way in. I am pretty well endowed, but ive never met anyone who couldnt take it.

I agree about the tits - fake, but you could never tell.
  11. meth

meth

thanks for the review - the body looks awesome! I was going to try one of the girls in Deena's group as well, I think it was Maria, however I freaked as well. They advertise like crazy and there has been no feedback
  12. jjred675

jjred675

this is that chick crystal who is on cl all the time. number ends in 3544. I had her for 1/2 an hour. i've been to her place before, but went with saffron who is no longer around, due to being pregnant.

anyway, kristal has one of the most amazing bodies out there. she is exactly how the pics look. her face is not all that and i think she may look a little older than she actually is, but she is still a "hot" girl by normal standards. picture slutty stripper type. she's like one of those professional wet t shirt contest girls or something. huge fake tits which I was only able to tell are fake by the scars and sheer size. they are nice and soft, not all hard and messed up like some i've seen. she is probably 5'4". she gives a wicked sloppy cbj, has a very wet pussy, fucks fairly well, talks like a complete whore and takes loads on her tits. the downsides: she is one of those chicks that puts her hand above your cock when shooting on her tits so you don't get it in her face. she couldn't take my dick all the way in. she is 150. comparatively she is much better than most, but i still hate spending more than 100 on any chick.

other things about her. she has a thick accent. from brazil and israel. she is very tan all over, has a pleasant personality and smells good. i would recommend her.

i ended up with her because i chickend out of seeing deena. she posts with a whole bunch of girls who have these pics on cl where there all posing on the ground with glitter and stuff. they advertise cim, bbbj, greek, etc. a guy answers the phone. i freaked out and got a gut feeling that it was an LE thing, but could be totally wrong. does anyone know about them?