amazing bodyrub by an adorable independent - Emily

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by fairemily, May 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fairemily

fairemily

I am available today

I will be available today (wed) at the midtown studio from 2:30 until 10ish. Please write me at independentbodyrub@yahoo.com with contact info to arrange all appointments. Thanks and hope to see you.
  2. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

LOL. Now who us buttering up whom? Now, if you will all excuse me, I need to go cut the brake wires on my wife's car. :-O
  3. ForFun

ForFun

And that is why it pays to pay.
  4. fairemily

fairemily

I was tempted

Believe me I was very impressed with waterclone if you know what I mean and if I were to go all the way it would be with him and only him without payment of course but he might never get rid of me.
  5. Jordan

Jordan banned

That's OK, don't pay her
  6. Waterclone

LOL Lascivious. She won't fuck me for money, but maybe for a good review? Heh heh. I didn't even think of that. Hey Emily, are you reading this? ;-)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  7. fortydog

fortydog

Lascivious, I have seen her 2x and was very happy.
  8. Lascivious

Lascivious

Wow, Waterclone. From that review I have to make an appt. LOL, you sure you're not buttering her up for some future FS favors. I've been looking for a long time for a hot girl that gives a great massage. If she's the ONE, then many thanks my monger brother.
  9. fairemily

fairemily

I will be around today

Thank you for all your inquires. I wanted to let the UG community know I will be at my studio on E.39th today from 2-10. Thanks and hope to hear from you.
  10. fairemily

fairemily

I just wanted to let the UG community know I will be available for incall today (6/12) after 5:30pm. It is not my normally scheduled day so I will be going in for individually appointments. Thanks.
  11. Waterclone

I finally got to see Emily last night and let me say this.

Hot Damn!!! Here are some points to note.

1. She is hot. Smokin' body. Beautiful face. Skin you just want to touch.
    2. Her massage is spectacular. One of the best deep dissue massages I have had from anyone, in this hobby, or legitimate.
    3. She is very sweet, and fun to talk to. If you want a silent massage, you can get one, but you will be missing out.
    4. As good as the theraputic massage was, it wasn't the best part of the massage. :)

The only negative thing I have to say is that she doesn't offer FS. Normally I would not hold this against a FBSM provider, because people are free to provide whatever services that they want, an I don't go to a massage provider wanting anything else. But Emily is just so damned hot that for the first time I in several years of getting massages, I really found myself bummed that more wasn't available.

Of course, I can hardly hold that against her. I will happily go back. And if you like FBSM, I highly recommend you do the same.
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  12. westside

westside

I must be doing someting wrong.. Is that URL still valid..
  13. stocksman98

stocksman98

awesome session

For those that haven't seen emily, she is one of those providers that gives one of the most sensual massages without you thinking of the FS. Making the appointment was very easy, and she replied my phone call within the hour. The screening process was very discreet... extremely discreet in fact. Anyway, I was recently down with the craziest fatigue ever after a marathon race and i walked in on a beautiful woman with this gorgeous body. Once i got into the session, i honestly felt every single SPOT on my body relieved following her attention to DETAIL. Its one of those sessions where you feel so relaxed, you want to sleep BUT you feel like.. no way.... keep my eyes on this woman because i only have her for the hour. She is an acquired taste!!!
  14. thegun

thegun banned

working

thanks
    Last edited: May 22, 2006
  15. sawgrass

sawgrass

Let's get our urls straight

Well now that we 've taken care of our urls am I correct in assuming this is the city only. No NJ?
  16. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I just copied and pasted the url into my browser and the pic came right up.
  17. fairemily

fairemily

final contact address

I have opened up a new ****** address exclusively for the UG community. It is independentbodyrub@yahoo.com. I will be checking frequently and it should end all the confusion with the original and alternative address I provided. Thank you all for bearing with the ongoing changes but I believe this one is the easiest to remember and best way to reach me. I will be available this week for incall Wed-Fri 2-10 pm and will be taking priority to my new UG gentleman. Thanks again for all the well wishes and positive feedback.
  18. stitch132

stitch132

I also had trouble with the Yahoo *****, but eventually I connected with Emily. She was certainly worth the effort. She's very pretty -- in the girl-next-door rather than the Barbie mold. (Perhaps the girl you WISHED lived next door, NOT the irritating one who actually does!) She's also extremely personable -- friendly, down-to-earth, very easy to talk with.

I'd recommend Emily if you're interested in the FBSM experience.

I'll be back for more myself...
  19. fairemily

fairemily

I am trying to fix the problem

My other ****** is working I hope. I wrote Yahoo several times, I get some mail and some I don't. It is a drag!! You should get through to fairnewyork@netzero.com. I can't have two accounts messed up right now. Sorry again for the inconvience. Please try the other, I will be looking out for your ******. Thanks again.
  20. fairemily

fairemily

your right

Maybe I hoping to jump foward until then, well the thought was there anyway.