Amazing Bodyrub by Independent Emily

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by fairemily, Jun 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycgamer

nycgamer

Emily, I wish I could reach out to you via PM but obviously that's not possible. I'll try to keep this short, simple and sweet - so I don't get accused of being a "white knight". We'll talk more on my next appointment with you.

I applaud your honesty and your genuineness. And I'm sorry that the emotional wounds of your adolescence still cause you pain. I empathize. I think that's one of the reasons why we connected so many years ago. The internet/certain boards can be like a steel cage wrestling match with no rules for some. While I do feel you overreacted a bit, I understand why. Some wounds never heal. So the only thing you can do is to just avoid this thread moving forward. Ignore the bad, the good, and just let it go. Not so easy, I know. But this is a fight that you probably won't win. So walk away. Not everyone we come across in life with appreciate us. Just know that the men who you see appreciate you. That's your validation right there. Wishing you health, happiness, and peace.
    Mongercode and slow and easy like this.
  2. fairemily

fairemily

It hasn't happened in years, I don't think a review of me belongs in this venue anymore, this board has changed a lot since I was an advertiser. I'm different then the establishments desired by most members here and that's okay. I don't think I'm better then anyone else, I've just gone so therapeutic and low key that I don't feel I fit in this crowd anymore. It's not the review I object to it's the trolling the inevitably follows only on this board when I get one that bothers me. I've been reviewed enough whether good or bad to handle reviews. I've always believe it's the right of the reviewer. I'll be the first to defended a reviewer who didn't like me because I believe in the review system and personal perception of their experience is their right to report. The trolls use politics to bully me because they need something other then my service to tear me apart. I swore to Slinky I wouldn't talk politics here and kept my word but they are relentless with baiting me. Telling me to grow thick skin isn't realistic. They don't understand a good provider should to be sensitive or have a "thin skin" to avoid giving an indifferent and mechanical service. The quality of my service, my clients needs and safety is my main concern. All this ganging up on me nastiness is a deliberate distraction from any review posted here from trolls who don't like me and will never see me. It's unfair that they think what they want everyone else must wants and it's arrogant.

I want to thank you for you're great advice. I guess when my inner awkward looking teen who was bullied is confronted by a new gang of unjustified bullies my supressed defense mechanism kicks in. I think anyone whose been bullied understands it never completely goes away. It's unusual for adults to be exposed to grade school bullying but it exists on this board. On the upside it's that inner awkward teen is what also gave me natural empathy and humility towards others. It's a beneficial quality when providing an intimate service. Someone wrote on the other thread I don't understand men which is absurd. All people want kindness and compassion including men and I don't have to pretend to be that way.

I don't understand what it is about me that fascinates these right wingers anyway. I don't go on social media, I don't have a scandalous blog, I'm not a public figure. I'm an average local liberal New York woman, this city is filled with millions just like me. I'm not interesting which makes me question what's is it that will not let them just leave me alone. I don't think there's equal blame because I've shown no interest in them. I don't seek them out, comment on their posts unless it's to defend flames against me. I think they look more and more like a bunch of hateful angry bullies.

Thanks again.
    yonkershobbyist likes this.
  3. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

Well your political responses to them when they really got you going were definitely extreme, and sometimes could probably be seen as kind of manic/hysterical if they were already predisposed to not agreeing with you and didn't know you in real life, and, no matter what, people are going to review you on a review board even if you say you don't want it, but other than that, at least from what I saw back then, I can't disagree with anything you just said.
  4. fairemily

fairemily

I feel I was set up. I made it abundantly clear to the reviewer I wanted to avoid this board because of the aggressive trolling became out of hand and caused me a lot of grief. He plays innocent that I never asked for a review. Isn't it enough saying I want to avoid this board? Besides I never ask anyone for a review so his logic is even more strange. I'm a different kind of person, if someone tells me they want to avoid a certain venue the very last thing I'd do is write about them there. It's a matter of respect and manners which is something as a community we should rely on each other to honor especially due to the secrecy we all live by.

I have enough reviews that I didn't need this aggravation over one person insincere motives. The "beef" if you can call it that is simple, I'm a unapologetic liberal woman from NYC, certainly not a rarity. I give my word I've never harmed any of them personally, it doesn't fit my charater as testified countless times. I'm also an easy target because unlike the trolls I'm transparent so they have the ability to get really personal. I found the hostile takeover by right wing trolls on this board to be an ugly and disheartening occurrence considering I did a lot to support and promote this board when I was active and foolishly thought I was amongst friends but they have assured me I wasn't welcome.

They made it a very hostile for me to participate that I didn't see any reason to endure any more abuse no matter how positive my prior experiences were on here, I gave up hope this board could be saved from them but it seems they have established permanent residency. It's one thing to civil debate in the proper sections but to troll my review thread that's been dormant for years with nasty political jabs and snide comments is just more of the same old bullying tactic MO they have down to a science. I bet my life it was never going to stay "good natured" considering their history whenever I was mentioned in the past, even when I didn't intervene it always manifested into a full flame fest by their doing. My presence even through a third party is like a trolling turkey shoot to them. You'll have to take my word again that they just warming up for the next round until I stepped in and attempted to stop. Yes, I was very upset since because I felt violated, forced and swindled into coming back to a place thst bullied me away.

I paid my dues tenfold to this board and the community as a whole and all I wanted was to be left alone and work and live in peace. I still read reviews and know most of the guys here aren't even interested in the type of service I offer anyway which is totally fine. Men do not need to explain they want certain types of service and I'm glad they find it here. It's benifical everyone to choose what's best for them instead of trying to fit a circle in a square only to be disappointed. I have always supported the review processes as an important informative tool but there must be respectful boundaries on both sides.

I agree wholeheartly about their family values moral squad hypocrisy. The real question is why would anyone want to see a right wing provider since the policy of the party is to encourage greed, scamming and all disconnections to humanity (except the rich and fetuses). I can't imagine those beliefs being conducive to having a enjoyable, relaxed, fun, authentic experience. I'm proud my generous thoughtful progressive values shine through my service, it's part of me and I don't think I should be ridiculed and mocked by right wing extremist who would never darken my doorstep.

Lastly, I was bullied ferociously during my very long teen awkward stage by a group of horrible boys. I know the psychology behind it. Bait an isolated easy target, humiliate, claim innocence, project the abused and berated victim who just wanted to be left alone has issues if she dare stick up for herself then repeat from beginning. It's a standard formula whether in a JHS schoolyard or an adult anonymous PMB.
  5. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

Sounds like you are ready for graduation from Trump University....lol.

Stay true to yourself baby. I really wished I made the cut to come see you, you sound like an awesome provider. ;-)
    fairemily likes this.
  6. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

She has an OPINION? Sorry but it's more like homeless nuts I see screaming on the subway about who knows what. There IS a distinction.
  7. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

It seems like they kind of bait her, then berate her for taking the bait, as if they weren't dangling it, then she makes things worse by actually having opinions on things (she does take the opinions to the extreme), then they ("they" being the seriously trollish ones that she claims harass her behind the scenes) make it worse by being "right wingers" (which is a joke, being a conservative but hiring hookers - and so into it to the point that they're part of message boards about it - nice religious family values there lol), "How dare she have an OPINION, that I, a man, don't agree with?!?!?!" Not all the people arguing are those conservative hypocrites, some might have a legit beef with her, but yeah, the fish/bicycle thing, but different people take turns being the fish.
    fairemily likes this.
  8. jbiis3

jbiis3

Fish/Bicycle

I think we have beaten this to death.

Whatever.
  9. fairemily

fairemily

I'm going to give this advice from JBiis3 that I'm in the wrong buisness to heart. All this time I thought be my natural self - genuine and kind was the best approach. I thought no double booking, no upsell, no rush and stay affordable with caring enthusiasm was what men want. It seems I was dead wrong all these years.

I should have approached this buisness being hardcore, indifferent, callous, cruel and a phony. A hustler who doesn't care about her reputation is what's makes the cut. Someone who doesnt give a fuck about anyone or anything but money is really what it takes to make it in this business.

Thanks JBiis3 for opening my eyes that I need to change my approach if I'm ever going to make it in this business.
  10. fairemily

fairemily

You're the type of guy that would set a person on fire then berate then for rolling on the ground trying to put it out. I never ask anyone for a review, I find it to be too forward.

I never said I dislike the board, I said it has been overrun by right wing extremist that made it a very hostile place for women. You don't seem don't understand what's going on on the world. You don't seem to understand much of anything including respecting the wishes of people who never caused you harm.

I knew I was never going to see you again once you walked out the door, you are not my typical client but you shared your information and I had time to kill before one of my favorite gentleman was scheduled so I thought what's the harm. I blame myself for going against my better judgment and agreeing to see you.

It's my sensitivity towards others or as you would call it "thin skin" that makes me a compassionate and humanistic provider and my clients would not want me any other way. Not being jaded and loving what I do defines me and my service but I'm not such hardcore woman and if that makes me in the wrong business so be it. I've said many times I'm the worst business person because money doesn't motivate me as much as quality of service and my reputation so I guess I'm should be more of a bitch according to you expert opinion. If you prefer "thick skin" women there are plenty of overpriced disinterested mechanical rush jobs that treat men like shit to choose from in this city.

This is a bash fest not a commentary but it seems you're a bit confused about numerous things and a little hateful towards women even ones that treated you better then you deserved.
  11. jbiis3

jbiis3

OK - don't drag me back into this.

As I said earlier, you didn't explicitly ask that I not review you (as some providers have, and I agree with the general consensus here- that is against the spirit of this forum). You openly talked about your distaste of this board. So??? I have every right to express myself here, and don't you fucking tell me I can't! And I didn't do this because I thought it would be a "hoot".

Good review, bad review or any other comments - if you don't have a thick enough skin to have commentary about you on a review board, then Honey, you are in the wrong business. Like the argument against censorship on TV: you have the power to change the channel or turn the fucking thing off. Don't touch the stove and you won't get burned. Stop logging in here and you'll never know what is said here, then it would be like it never happened and this board wouldn't exist in your world.

The fact that you have kept this thread alive for two days shows that you can't just live your life; you are stoking this flame and don't realize the depths to which you have sunk. You don't NEED to be here - you used to enjoy it and now you don't. Again: So???

The person to blame is you. After whomever let you know that there was activity on this thread (maybe you are spouting BS, and you continue to read this board), you could not contain your curiosity. And now you're pissed at ME?!?

Having this argument on this thread is like teaching a fish to ride a bicycle - it is useless and only serves to annoy the fish. Even if you win, what did you win?

I stand by my opinion of your good services, but clearly wont be seeing you again.
  12. puffin

puffin

I am well aware of the drama surrounding this board, but hey, I learned about Kate Rose here, and as a result had four fun years seeing that Angelina Jolie like pixie on and off. In fact she had her own unpleasant stories, which I never understood entirely. I have fond memories watching Chelsea Lately with her until dawn; IME you take the good and toss the bad.
  13. nycgamer

nycgamer

Well, I'd like to share my experiences with Emily. First of all, I was lucky enough to meet her years ago at one of Slinky's hotel parties (damn, I miss them!). Emily was working the coat check with a few others that night. We got to talking and I really enjoyed my conversation with her. She's bright, opinionated, and she's also very sexy. Nothing phony about her. Out of all the people I met that night (fellow mongers and providers) I was most impressed with Emily. It's been a while since I've seen her but even though I saw her about a dozen times she made each experience feel more special than the last. Fantastic massage too, btw. She's just a sweetheart if you're respectful and kind to her. I think I'm going to have to head into the city again soon and rekindle things with this lovely woman.
    fairemily likes this.
  14. LISteve

LISteve

I actually like Emily and miss her posts. And ... yes ... we had quite different political views. She did like the Walking Dead so she has that going for her. And I would love to see her but I never go into the city. I hope Emily sees these posts and graces us with her presence ... even if it is to say hello and wish us a merry Christmas! Oooops! Happy Holidays!
  15. The Exiled

The Exiled

Penny Dreadful was one of my favorites and I think I learned about it by her mentioning it here.
  16. Mongercode

Mongercode

Darn need a woman this reasonable in the burroughs any suggestions?
  17. jackboner

jackboner

Her apartment is small and untidy. And not too clean.
  18. genius

genius

Alas, includes Sweet Emily (although the wise crack was made by LISteve) even though I have always enjoyed and respected her posts even we probably have very different political views (I even suspect, gasp, that she voted for De Blasio). How can you not like someone who has weird enough tastes to enjoy, as I do, Penny Dreadful.

My only regret is that I am never in the upper east side to get a session with her. I'm sure it would be very enjoyable as long as we didn't discuss politics.

Genius is now stepping off his soap box.
    Banacek likes this.
  19. puffin

puffin

Truth be told, I met Emily years ago. I really liked her, but it was very easy to get caught up in drama. I don't know how to describe it exactly. I guess it's as if she's a high strung person who almost mastered this mellow thing.

Good massage from a good gal though. I certainly wish her well. Would probably see her if FS was on the menu.
  20. jbiis3

jbiis3

resurrecting a dead thread . . .

I finally got to meet Emily.

She maintains her privacy and does some light screening. Easy enough.

At the appointed hour I climb 4 flights to her apartment on the very upper east side. The apartment is tiny, but she makes a designated, curtained off space that works fine.

Emily greeted me in a silk robe and fishnets with high heels. As I undressed, the robe came off. Now reaching middle age, some bits are not as tight as they once were (on both of us), but she does have a great ass!

Emily gives a THOROUGH rub, on par with therapeutic or sports massage, and I definitely discovered tight muscles I didn't know existed. Certainly no skinny little Asian girl was going to find them.

After an hour of massage, she starts an extended ST and then tells me to flip. She then continues with some soft strokes on the front and then mounts the table for her preferred angle for the HE. It was a nice view, but my arms are too short to get a grasp of her ample ass and tits from that far away :(

Emily is nice, well spoken and conscientious. She demands discretion when coming to her home, which is absolutely fair. Also, she is fair with her time. $140 gets you 90 minutes.

If you have never seen her, reach out through her website www.fairemily.com