Amber, low mileage sex queen (Bronx)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by Bandaid, Dec 31, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trigger

trigger

For the record, Locointhecabeza, the quote,"I will not dip my pleasure stick in an old smelly fat cow' is mine. You mistakenly, gave the credit to ricarddo. I believe in giving the credit where it is due.
  2. Bandaid

Bandaid

I don't know how to say that. Vicki is pretty close to the minimum for me. She's too unattractive for a lot of people. I just feel like treating her kindly because she has a good attitude, and she is clean, and friendly. I may not see her again, but she deserves better than "smelly" and "cow."
  3. kunny

kunny

Who is a old, smelly, fat cow? Vicki?

Guys on UG are not paying for this are they? Ok, maybe once, certainly not twice. Are they?

Yes, it's great to get looks, service, and attitude. What is the lowest that you will go to in looks department if service and attitude are given?
  4. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Now THAT's what I call a straight to the point statement. Just repeating that quote 5 times should cure anyones desire to look her way.
  5. Bandaid

Bandaid

Ricarddo,

By the rules, if you review this girl you can post her contact information, and I'd appreciate it if you did. The level of service is everything.
  6. Bandaid

Bandaid

Everybody wants that. Go find it. No doubt it's there somewhere, but it's not easy.

The Vicki I was speaking about is perfectly clean always, and she's not a cow. Old and heavy, she is, but she's an honest provider, and the worst thing anybody could ever honestly say about her is "she's not for me." I don't think there's any way to legitimately slam someone like her.
  7. ricarddo

ricarddo

“I want the service, attitude and looks, otherwise it doesn't work for me.”

To each his own, however a provider with service, attitude and looks is very
    rare, and when one is available and she knows her value there is a substantial premium attached to her services.

“I will not dip my pleasure stick in a old, smelly, fat cow.”

I totally agree with you as there is no excuse for a lack of hygiene, both on the provider and the hobbyist.

As for service & attitude vs. looks, case in point: Tomorrow I am meeting a part timer for the third time. She is white, early 20’s, borderline BBW not like the whale Amber that posts on CL, not a great looker, but she does dfk, bbbj, anal, takes facials, likes being spanked, and swallows. We do cfs but I am sure that in time I can convince her to do bbfs and bbanal. All this for a full two hours and a $200 fee plus the short stay.

Now would I trade for a good looker that may not do all that this gal does? Never

Now would I trade for a good looker that did all that this gal does (if one could be readily found) and a rate that would probably be two to three times my gal’s rate?
    Never
  8. trigger

trigger

I disagree, I want the service, attitude and looks, otherwise it doesn't work for me. I will not dip my pleasure stick in a old , smelly, fat cow. I leave these female beasta for those mongers who have an ugly fetish.
  9. ricarddo

ricarddo

"It's the old attitude versus looks thing."

As I have mentioned in another thread, for me service and attitude trump looks every time. I have never been dissappointed with that edict.
  10. Bandaid

Bandaid

Vicki lives in White Plains. She's older and no looker whatsoever, but she's friendly and you can actually have a conversation while she gives a good massage and full service. She charges $160 for an hour and it's an hour. She keeps her business small and doesn't even want reviews. I don't even see an ad for her now. (she uses CL too) I brought her up here just as an example: I saw a hot girl who gave me nothing and I've seen this old lady who does her best for you. It's the old attitude versus looks thing.

(About reviews of Vicki: if a provider asks not to be reviewed, I'll honor that request unless her service is poor and others need to be warned. If this Amber had asked not to be reviewed I'd have done it anyway.)
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
  11. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Hey Bandaid,
    Could you shed a little light on Vicki? I'll be up in that area for good in a few months, just need to search again. Thanks!
  12. Bandaid

Bandaid

Here's a CL irony: I wrote a review on CL that says what this review said. It's gone now, apparently. How does CL's community deletion thing work? Do the ripoff providers band together to get rid of poor reviews? ("you vote to delete my poor reviews, I'll vote to delete yours?")

Thanks, Vegas. That's what "taking one for the team" is. It only works if we all do it. I had half a mind not to because of how stupid I felt after.
  13. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Hey Bandaid...that sucks. This forum is about the best weapon we have to ensure we weed out the bad providers. Unfortunately as you experienced someone has to make that first report and risk a bad experience. Thanks for the warning.
  14. Bandaid

Bandaid

Thanks for the empathy, Rooster. Here's the dilemma. Here's Amber, looks great but gives nothing, and then there's Vicki in White Plains, old and large, but does her best to give a good time. Who do you see? I'm sure there's plenty of good lookers who give good value, but you can piss away a lot of money finding them.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  15. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Band-

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. Thanks for tipping the rest of us off.
  16. Bandaid

Bandaid

Once again I proved how stupid I am by seeing Amber, who does incalls in the Bronx. (last four digits -3272).

I don't think the picture in the ad is her - the Amber I saw is darker. The strange thing is, Amber has a great body and a sweet ass. She looks good, she hasn't any reason to use a fake picture except privacy. Her apartment was stark but it was clean and no problem.

It's the service that's bad. For $140 for a twenty minute hour, I got about three minutes of CBJ and the rest HJ. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I was allowed to rub her ass - nice as far as it goes. I was allowed to rub her boobs **over her shirt and bra,** which she did not take off or allow me to take off. Her ad says she's "tasty," but I'll never know. In other words almost nothing for my money. Just to set it straight, I was scrubbed clean and polite.

She's really just the worst for the money you can imagine.

I guess my problem is I can't get myself into an argument with a provider who's giving me nothing. It never seems to me an argument you can win.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005