American Beauty - Lisa

Discussion in 'New York' started by whasssup, Feb 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Calm Down

You guys gotta calm down one of her relatives just died. I spoke to her twice in Lauderdale- she was cool! She will be back in NY next week- has a new place in NYC and she will take care of everyone. Just cut her some slack my brothers!!
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

Don't know where she is, but it doesn't sound like her; you're right, Oz. I think she may have gotten inundated w/alot of requests.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

me thinks she's in fla right now and she probably couldn't talk.

she's a nice person and this doesn't sound like her.
  4. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Her behavior was similar when I called

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.
    Can someone shed light on this? I'm beginning to think there's something more than meets the eye. From my experience, there could be many possibilities. One of them could be that she's somehow made uncomfortable by either LE, or a stalker. Another is that she's a total whacko... Does anyone know?
  5. whasssup

whasssup

Finally got a hold of Lisa (American Beauty) last nite. SHe was acting a bit peculiar. I told her I saw her ad on Utopia Guide and was interested in meeting up. She seemed confused and then said she had no interest in meeting up because she was busy. I asked when she would be free and she said not for a long time and hung up the phone. Considering I have read many good reviews on her can any one help me out here? Is she outta the business or do you need a intro from a regular. Comments would be appreciated. Thanks.