AMP Crackdown

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Mikeinli, Sep 20, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

It's funny who the "bad guys" are considered.
  2. Landru

Landru

And right before collecting the 120, the clerk runs over to the water cooler and comes back with small paper cups of water for them while shaking her head up-and-down vigorously and smiling.
  3. hardndslick

hardndslick

What I find funny is that I haven't seen any reviews of that place.
  4. grancojon

grancojon

Very sorry to see Candy, Fiona and Aida go. Always smiling and showing their cool personalities. Very upset as well as these are activities under closed doors, not bothering anyone, no drugs, no liquor involved, no undesirable people near entrances to other businesses. Reality is hitting me as we mongers may be contributing to have these quality places become known for fake LE staff browsing what we write and share.
  5. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

Thanks for that really great laugh. I think anyone who's has gone to an AMP will see the humor in that line.
  6. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Absolutely, and I spent nearly 8 hours total (2 visits) with her and her mamasan sitting in court. I did get a kick out of all the Chinese gals outside the courtroom cackling like a bunch of chickens about God knows what.

Funny. After all was said and done, my gal and mama (mama was actually younger than my gal) both asked me if they should tip the public defender and the Chinese court translator. I told them absolutely not. We are not in China.
    redbox and Rider like this.
  7. IronBallsMcGinty

IronBallsMcGinty

My only wish is that when they hand the $120 fine money to the clerk cashier, the cashier looks at them with a disappointed face and says, "Ok, but you pay more next time."
  8. hardndslick

hardndslick

After paying the overtime, court fees, translator and public defender the 120.00 fine sounds like a big loss and waist of time for us taxpayers
    sixtyearold likes this.
  9. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

No, they were charged with a more serious offense (believe it or not), a felony. Prostitution is only a misdemeanor offense.

They will go to Suffolk County Court in Central Islip, be assigned a public defender, then go back again for a second time and admit guilt, with the PD and the help of a public translator (actually a very nice Chinese guy) and given a warning (assuming this is their first offense) and a fine of 120.00 payable right there and then. The worst part is the waiting time in court for the case to come up each time.

I went through the process last year with one of my gals from the Rt. 112 bloodbath. They will be in the company of several other Asian women in the same boat, so they will feel a little less uncomfortable during the process.
  10. Jaymos

Jaymos

At least they werent arrested for sexual activity
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Mugshots on patch from the Luna bust.
    upload_2017-2-16_19-39-53.png
    Lina Ma, 30, and Huan Liu, 27, both of Flushing, were arrested and charged with unauthorized practice of a profession, a Class E felony under the New York State Education Law. They were scheduled to be arraigned Thursday at First District Court in Central Islip.
  12. kbpro

kbpro

13. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I'm surprised the remaining Long island amps have not run for the hill.
  14. Heywood Jablowme

Heywood Jablowme

15. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Strange. I saw the pink condemned sign taped on the door yesterday but they still are advertising on BP this morning.
  16. hardndslick

hardndslick

Thanks
  17. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

No. Luna is further northortion Rd. on Hawkins Ave., closer to the 5 corners intersection, on the east side in a fairly large strip mall.
  18. hardndslick

hardndslick

Is luna the one on the south service road?
  19. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Noticed the condemned sign on New Peony Spa today and it looks as if 325A has been vacated. Luna is still opened as of today. I wonder if they will be crazy busy as a result of the only one left standing for now in that area or if they will be dead slow as a result of monger paranoia.
  20. trigeek

trigeek

Better lay low.