AMP Crackdown

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Mikeinli, Sep 20, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. emarbles

emarbles

The three women arrested were all between ages 59 and 64. I guess they had 3 mamasans working there? I actually liked this place too and almost went there last night. Have to find a new go to AMP now

2. kbpro

kbpro

Incident: Three Women Arrested During Massage Parlor Raid
    Location: Ruby Spa, 332 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, New York
    Date/Time: Thursday, February 2, 2017 at approximately 2:20 p
  3. ptalover

ptalover

They raided the AMP on Seamon road in Huntington village.
    It is 1000 feet from Huntington High School.
    2 asian ladies arrested for Practicing a massage without a license , a felony, and for prostitution.
  4. bighard20in

bighard20in

Mod,

I think this thread should be merge with LI bust.

The article stated that homeland was involved in the investigation. Do to Trump immigration policy you will see more place get busted involving homeland and ICE.
  5. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

UPDATE...It looks like New Oriental has now bit the dust also and 325A seemed to be closed today (Sunday). New Peony and Luna still remain open....for now.
    SirKniight likes this.
  6. kbpro

kbpro

King Spa next to near high school
  7. slickrick

slickrick

at the end of the day..department needs to show they are actually doing *something*. Busting 3-4 AMPS at the beginning of the year looks great on the report and justify budgets.

with BP having censorship, it just fuels these busts.
  8. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

[quote="genius, post: 1125384, member: 8302

Well, priorities are priorities - can't have a bunch of middle aged guys getting handjobs from middle aged Asian women.[/quote]

They can't have those violent Asian women hiding out in the spa with fully loaded weapons in their hands, ready to shoot
    hardndslick likes this.
  9. genius

genius

Guess they got the gang killings taken care of so LE can now allocate recourses to the AMP - ya know the 4 teen bodies they found in the woods in Brentwood.

Hmmmm - now that I thing of it LE still doesn't have a clue as to who did it.

Well, priorities are priorities - can't have a bunch of middle aged guys getting handjobs from middle aged Asian women.
    hardndslick, n2deep, joeyboy and 2 others like this.
  10. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Cactus spa in Ronkonkoma was shut down last week with pink notice on door (I Wechated one of the girls and she said she was shocked), and Eden spa was closed on its own (probably based on intel they received). This past Sunday morning I saw the girls cleaning out everything from the spa (Eden spa)

I am wondering if New Oriental, Luna, New Peony, and 325 Portion Rd. are also on the hit list with LE and Brookhaven Town working their way north, much like Rt. 112 last year. Per BP, it looks like they are OK so far, but monger beware.
  11. trigeek

trigeek

Yeah from the looks of the SCPD crime report that Huntington is under a crack down. Don't see any Johns on the perp list.
  12. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

Huntington is hot I went to 1014 about 4 weeks ago pulled in and went to call I noticed a black sedan go by slow I waited and saw it come back the other way I got a little spooked so I pulled out about 1/2 mile up the road he pulled me over asked what I was doing I said I had to make a phone call so I pulled off the road he checked my lic and reg and said pretty suspicious place to make phone call I just ignored it and they let me go no my way since then been staying further east but no good places found yet to share
  13. trigeek

trigeek

King Day Spa in Huntington Station was shutdown yesterday *****************

Moderator: Edited to remove racial slur.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  14. Banacek

Banacek Retired

You assume, genius, that the Town department that is concerned with building code violations is exactly in sync with the PR department and the County Exec's office with respect to the homicides in Brentwood. Different people have different jobs and work independently of each other. Just because there are murders going on does not mean that other departments can't continue their respective agendas. Where I was proposing it would be a problem would be if the Town asked the SCPD to take part in enforcement against MPs. That is what I meant by the distraction.
  15. genius

genius

The brutal murders of the 2 15 yr old girls, the shootings in W, the shooting of a teen in Brentwood, the machete attack in Brentwood, all in the past weeks and all happened during SCPD's watch.
    The fact that the Town Board has obviously notified ND of their actions on AMPS in the middle of all this, before anyone has been arrested is a diversion from, IMHO, the real issues and functions of government in a civilized society -to protect its citizens from being murdered. Once that is under control they can allocate resources/concern themselves with protecting its citizens against happy endings.

IMHO, there can't even be a case for the "broken windows" theory as the AMPs are in no way related to the murders.
    edsonline likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

F em all. Lol.
    Truth be told, I've never been to a massage place, ever. Closest I came was Michelle, who was reviewed elsewhere on this board.
  17. Banacek

Banacek Retired

In their defense, towns have to keep on top of building code issues. Just because we like to frequent them, doesn't mean it's not a quality of life issue for the majority. I'm sure there are issues that the villages/towns/counties take care of that are important to you but meaningless to others.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Unfortunately does it really matter? The streets in New York and the burbs have become the OK corral and the emphasis is on massage parlors???
  19. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Are you criticizing the SCPD for this? Based on the Newsday story, isn't it the Town that is at the root of the crackdown? If anything, the Town may be distracting the SCPD. If that is your point, then okay.
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Amps are in many cases in a shopping center....along with dunkin donuts....nuff said.