AMP in Perth Amboy

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Wolfie, Mar 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ryanscot

Ryanscot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new brunswick ave

Sounds like something Groucho Marx might say.
  2. HutTwoThree

HutTwoThree

Re: Re: Re: Re: new brunswick ave

I'm not sure about you, but I DO have standards.
    And when a women doesn't meet my standards, I lower my standards.
  3. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Re: Re: Re: new brunswick ave

She's got to be somewhere in her 40s...I can assure that. If she tells u she is like 38, it means she's like 48. Her age is aside from the point...I've seen some attractive older ladies. She is not one of them. She definitely wouldnt have been attractive when she was 18 either. I wish you guys would up your standards a bit. If there was a girl that was extremely hot, you guys would probably have a heart attack. Now trying to start fight or anything, but come on guys!!!
  4. HutTwoThree

HutTwoThree

Re: Re: new brunswick ave

Hey, listen, sonny, I'm not that old. I know that Coco is not in her 20's, but she is not 50.

Hut
  5. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

this is not in a suite. the address is listed a few messages above. this place has been here for some time according to Coco.
  6. mylaptop

mylaptop

i thought this was the place i went to a year ago but i just happened upon the directions to the old place and that was 239 new brunswick ave suite a... am i right or wrong
  7. tesla

tesla

Re: Re: new brunswick ave

Welcome to caucasion mongering.
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Re: new brunswick ave

I hate to offend anyone, but I really don't understand (unless you're a 60 or 70 year old guy) that you can any of the ladies attractive here. I went there yesterday and i was very disappointed in the options given to me. Coco was my "masseuse". She must be like at least 50 years old. I thought she was the mamasan (which is about 50 plus too). The massage was ok. I asked for hard massage, but it didnt feel too hard (she didnt even use oil). I didnt even get a table shower, because the shower was under repair. But I did get to get to suck her tits (why not? I'm gonna pay $40 regardless). I asked her to give me BJ, she said next time. Of course, there will be no next time for me. Well, at least I can cross this place off my list.
  9. Wolfie

Wolfie

the name coco sounds familiar

is she a little short korean?

she may have formerly worked in the mp that was across
    from avenel street school 4&5?
  10. studman

studman

sorry

sorry dai and all,
    screwed up. started to post in wrong thread. However, I got a good laugh out of your question...about another hint.
  11. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

can i have another hint? :)
  12. studman

studman

13. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

anyone know what time this place closes? i'm assumin' it closes early since it's not the greatest area to be in.
  14. HutTwoThree

HutTwoThree

I've been going to this place for quite some time. It is close to me, so I use it for the spur of the moment release.
    I have had both Angela and Coco. Both are nice, good massage with HR. Also recommended is Yumi. I think Angela is now the mamasan, so she doesn't do massage much anymore, if at all.
    All I have ever had was HR here, except once with a very old provider, who sang Billy on a spur. She was fired, so I never saw that one again.

Hut
  15. js181

js181

TOFTT

No luck, Morgan.....stopped by this afternoon at 235 New Brunswick Ave.......and got nowhere.

"Coco" gave a decent massage but nothing more than a HR was on the menu.....the aroma of a Korean lunch took some of the fun out of even that.....

Also, whoever got the job of installing the floor drain in the shower room needs to come back and regrade the floor.....stepping into two inches of cold standing water on your way to the table shower is just plain depressing.....

Other than that, I had a great time....

Onward...

js181
  16. morgan2

morgan2

just to confirm for tesla and any others, the last 3 digits of the phone number are *230
  17. tesla

tesla

Listen, I don't want to be a dick but I found the address and tel # of this place with a minimum of effort using simple internet skills based on Morgans original post. I haven't gone yet (NJ Amps freak me out due to LE) but I called and I'm 99% certain it is the place. My point is don't be lazy and get into it a bit. I plan to drop by soon and if I'm wrong I will tell you.
  18. morgan2

morgan2

i'm sorry guys but in looking over my notes I noticed I didn't write down the number as i was speaking to angela on the phone; but i think it was in the 200-400 range. i also know that it is definitely about a 1/2 mile east of amboy road. hope this helps. good luck and report back
  19. js181

js181

Just a guess

But from my notes of that area, I'd guess the number is in the 300's.....thanks for the mention, Morgan...more than a few us are on the lookout for that out of the blue bj....
  20. capitan

capitan

morgan2...

Is the street/building number in the 950-960 range?

Thanks,

Straight ahead,
    Capy