AMP LE paranoia

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nate_hayes, Feb 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. flagship

flagship

ditto for me.
  2. kingkong888

kingkong888

Don't feel bad Nate. I am Asian and they still won't buzz me. Some provider do say that I look like LE.
  3. mymy

mymy

NJ State Police have an asian task force, just for these establishments. They act mostly on complaints, but follow the slavery trail mostly.
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead

For the most part that's true but mostly APPLYS......

In NYC and surrounding boroughs. NJ doesn't have specific Asian vice squads except in Ft. Lee and Palisades Park. The demographics doesn't justify the cost in most NJ communities. That's what he's reffereing too squeak.
  5. its_mousey

its_mousey

Huh????

*Squeak!*
  6. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

Then why all the paranoia about letting in white boys after a bust? 188 for example.
  7. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

when asian places busted it by asian vice cops
  8. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

I was thinking on my walk back to work after not being buzzed into 188 again how strange it is that the LE worries these type of places seem to have center around white guys. If I were trying to bust an asian establishment I woudl sure as heck send an asian cop. Wouldn't that seem to be the logical thing to do if a white dude has a slim chance of getting in to begin with?
    Oh well, I suppse it's all just sour grapes on my part becasue I couldn't get in!