Amp on Lower Eastside

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ladylovver, Aug 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

no, its definitely because some guys stiff them on the tip, or skip out without paying at all. you realize in some cases, the house keeps the fee, and all the girl gets is the tip. in your case a big fat zero.

they also hate when a guy trys to bargain them down, because they think they're selling themselves cheaply enough as it is...
  2. ladylovver

ladylovver

I'm pretty sure my not tipping this girl is responsible for their bad attitudes. Maybe its because some are forced into this type of work and don't really enjoy it
  3. luke

luke

i knew you were going to say that! you should go back to that place and give that damn girl $20. jesus christ. and people are surprised that some of these girls have "bad attitudes"! please don't do thats shit! DAMN!
  4. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I would have left her my "seed" as a tip.
  5. nabbeun

nabbeun

i hear ya. kinda of the flip side of the little head doing the thinking...to get what we want, will sometimes overpay. when we don't get it, little guy throws a tantrum...
  6. ladylovver

ladylovver

You might be right. But I was a little ticked off because in the middle of the massage she told me my time was up.
  7. nabbeun

nabbeun

that kinda stinks. she gave you a good massage, declined extras but had a good attitude about it, let you do what you needed to do, and then you couldn't find it in yourself to even give her a normal tip? $20 for an hr massage is pretty standard anywhere. do you stiff cab drivers and waitresses too? this is the kinda thing that makes them sour and surly with everyone else. methinks you need to change your handle...
  8. ladylovver

ladylovver

She stayed in the room and gave light touch massage on my chest. Didn't leave her a tip.
  9. luke

luke

that's funny. did she stay in the room with you while you "finished up"? it was 50 for the hour, right? how much tip did you leave her? i'm curious as i happened to walk by here the other night on my way to the bar...
  10. ladylovver

ladylovver

Went to new AMP on Rivington Street. Found their ad in NYPress. Entrance is on lower level of building on a busy street. Door was open, and I entered was met by Jenny, who is maybe a 6, who led me to a curtained room. She told me to get comfortable and left for about 5 min. When she returned told her I wanted to stay half an hour and she started the massage, 35 for half hr 50 for hr. She gave a very good massage using hard and soft touches, but didn't pay much attention to the boys, except for an occasional touch with a finger. After a half hour was up, while she was still massaging my back she told me time was up. I told her I would stay the hr and she continued the massage. I turned myself over, looking for some extra attention, but was told no because her boss was walking around. I finished up myself, paid her 50 bucks and left. Throughout the massage, two men walked up and down the hallway talking to the girls. Overall good backrub, but no roaming or any other attention given