amp on Rte 3 ?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by bfl13, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bfl13

bfl13

Angie is the one that gave the table shower. She asked if i wanted her to do the massage but I said I had already gotten one from her (which I hadn't) a few months back. I dont think I could have rose to the occasion with her in the room. I went on Saturday night and there wasn't a lot of other traffic in the building or parking lot, however I was told the sauna was full.
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Agina used to be a favorite of mine because you could get a good massage there as well as F/S from at least one provider [that is a decided YMMV thing though].

However, that provider [Sugi] has gotten rather mercenary.

Last time I was there she give me a 35 minute hour. Hand release, because she said the manager [Angie] was around and too many customers.

The open door thing [door left slightly ajar] is an old AMP trick run by the Momma san. She insists the door be left open UNLESS the provider wants to close it. Then, if the provider does close it, she charges the girl an extra $40 because she presumes the provider gave provisions that netted her a larger then usual profit.

The girls are Korean. Usually fresh off the boat, speaking little or no English. On a good day its decent massage and HR only, for the most part, with the one exception. Like I said, she's not exceptional anymore.

Also, while there is plenty of parking, its on the second floor of a medical building. You pass a LOT of traffic going in and out. I know that makes some people a bit nervous. If you don't like bumping into a lot of folks this isn't the place for you.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2001
  3. bfl13

bfl13

Tried this place out this w/e. .6$ for the massage + tip for HR. So-so lloking girl with avg body. I couldn't understand her name but it doesn't matter b/c I wouldn't recommend her anyway. Clean place with nice table shower...although the momma-san that gave it could have been a lot better.
  4. mack

mack

That's the place.
  5. agingpunk

agingpunk

A couple of times...a long time ago

Sit in sauna
    Hardcore body scrub
    Good massage
    HR
    Anyone fair better or worse?
    AP
  6. bfl13

bfl13

Yes i think so. It is just after Rte 3 splits.
  7. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Is this the place next to plaza motel??
  8. bfl13

bfl13

Anyone been to Agina Therapy? They say they are on Rte 3 east.