AMP

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Big_O, Aug 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kramer

kramer

if chris is there go with her. slutty looking asian with an enhanced rack. you can see big scars though. bbbj and all for $120 tip plus $60 entrance.
  2. Big_O

Big_O

Pines Center

Planning on stopping into their Somerset local, can anyone recomend a specific gal and any info on average $$ would be a great help too (don't want to bring too little)... thanks guys...

[Edited by Big_O on 08-29-2001 at 03:06 PM]
  3. miyong

miyong

I don't know of any FS AMP in NJ but I would suggest Pines Center as the place to go. The girls are mostly Latino and Black but the service has been good. Different girls have different personality but they all know why you are there so it's not a crap shot what you're going to get. Take care, have fun and be safe.
  4. Big_O

Big_O

Can anyone advise on an Asian MP in central NJ that gives more than a HR?? I know there's a lot of them out there and would like to find one that can be worth my time and $. I enjoy a good HR as much as the next guy, but when I go to these places, I'm looking for something that I couldn't have done myself, you know? I'm tempted to try BTS or MTC, but it seems like the ones with American gals are YMMV to the extreme! If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great, thanks gents!