AMPs in Flushing and BBBJTCs

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by ramstein, Nov 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kromrider

kromrider

I had a client who was an adult entertainer. She said that she had entertained many police officers. I guess its all about having a penis....
  2. ramstein

ramstein

Men can only be men......
  3. hotdoggnyc

hotdoggnyc

Those off duty LE regardless of their color hit the joints just like every1 else!

HD
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Those asian cop you see in uniform will be a customer in the AMP that cater only to asians. I'm asian and seen some off duty LE get a Massage I assume.
  5. schwenko

schwenko

Biggod-

The phone number is posted on Utopia Guide in this thread, up above.
    The person who answered the phone spoke English quite well.
    I live in Flushing, and I frequently see Asian cops in uniform on Main Street.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2001
  6. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

When she ask if you were chinese did they speak good english?? Places influshing is being target by LE so if you are asian then most likely you are not LE and their will service you. Go back to the old way places in Chinatown worked. I will give it a try. Which publucation was it advertised in??
  7. Thorn

Thorn

Hey, that's my line....

Well, I stole it, but after that it was my line. :)
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Next time someone asks if you are a God....."
  9. hotdoggnyc

hotdoggnyc

That sucks, bro. I feel for you, man!

HD
  10. schwenko

schwenko

I called the number and was asked if I was Chinese. I told them I was Phillipino, but that wasn't good enough. "This is a house, no number". Click.
  11. hotdoggnyc

hotdoggnyc

BG,
    Right on! The quality has definitely gone sank in that place. There's a new house just opened up in the area near 149th St. 718-888-9888. Someone care to take one for the team?

HD
  12. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Yes you win the prize. but the place is slowly going down hill. I was their the other day and only two ladies was working. One of the ladies is new but she'e in her fifties. I walked out.
  13. hotdoggnyc

hotdoggnyc

Here's another place to get the paper ... corner of Parsons and Northern Blvd across the street from Mickey D and gas station.

Mmmm ... come to think to it, isn't just right around this well known AMP on 35th off Parsons??

Just my $.02 worth
    HD
  14. Woody

Woody

Do you want papers with that?

Another place to get the Queens Tribune is at the Queens Library, a block away from the subway stop. Thay are at the information desk. The boxes with the free papers are rare in that part of Flushing.

Or you could just splurge and subscribe for $12 a year.

"Honey, why do we get the Queens Tribune?"

"I'm really interested in local events."

"But we live in Larchmont!"

Woody
    on the FAN
  15. ramstein

ramstein

SB, LG, and hot, the classified section in the online paper is far less comprehensive than the actual paper in terms of the sections with information about AMPs. I don't know why this is but there are at least 7 or 8, times more listings in the paper because in the paper there is an actual adult classified section(3 pages long) with a lot of MP info but I've noticed the online version does not have this section at all. You can find the Queens Tribune on any busy street corner in Queens. It is a free paper. The place I usually get my copy is on the corner of Bell blvd and Northern Blvd. It is in one of those plastic newspaper boxes.

Lots of luck...
  16. hotdoggnyc

hotdoggnyc

17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

lg,
    Don't worry about the paper itself. The classified section is online, just do a search and it's easily found.
  18. littleguy

littleguy Gold

This is probably a stupid question but where does one find a copy of the Queens Tribune ?
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

The door fee is between $40 to $60. The tipping is between you and the provider some will not negotiate.
  20. miyong

miyong

What is the going rates for a typical Flushing AMP? Is there a lot of negotiation on tipping or is it more like Callow Hill in Phily? Anyone cares to make a comparison? Thanks for any info.