AMPs That Only Offer AM

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by clareity, Feb 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nyjetsmets

nyjetsmets

Jen,

My pleasure. You must remember my computer playing that triumphic trumpet as my DVD finished burning, it went off just at the appropriate time if you know what I mean. We both had a good laugh at the timing.

Glad all is well with you.

NYJM
  2. megajimbo69

megajimbo69

Woodcliff lake

There's a very nice place on Broadway in Woodcliff Lake (maybe Hillsdale....)
  3. elmaster

elmaster

It's always sad too see such a nice and good looking lady leave the business. I too tried to hook up with you back in '04 but our schedules and locations never coincided.

Elm
  4. clareity

clareity

Not Married, Very Attached

Hi everyone again, thank you so much for your recommendations. NYJM, you were my last hobbyist ever, back August of 2004, if you can believe that...I'm very happy with my choices and have been with the same guy since then. Thanks again for the sushi, NYJM. :)

I'm working my butt off now with 3 legit jobs that keep me busy. My boyfriend and I recently discovered the joys of asian "mall massage" and wanted to see if there existed cool asian places we could go as a couple. I bookmarked the ones you guys recommended that i found on line. Any more? Thanks in advance.
  5. sidespin

sidespin

King Sauna in Palisades Park.

They're pretty well-known in the korean community as being the nicest spa for men and women. Maybe a little pricey, but many people go here. families too. 100% legit. They serve food and all have all kinds of different treatments, if you're looking for anything else. And, def. no extras.

I figure this URL is ok, since it is a pretty legitmate Spa/Sauna.

http://www.kingsaunausa.com/service_en.html
  6. ecurb1991

ecurb1991 banned

Hey Jen,

Married and out of the business? Does this mean I should erase your number from my cell phone???

If you are looking in Passaic County, I can recommend a couple that wouldn't do as much as I wanted.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  7. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Clare,

Try Solomar in Closter. It is a unisex Korean AMP that is legit. They have large dry sauna, showers and good asian massage. Also, 100% legit

Enjoy,

Jax

Solmar Spa
    (201) 784-8282
    570 Piermont Rd # A3
    Closter, NJ 07624
  8. nyjetsmets

nyjetsmets

Clareity,

How are you doing? We had a session together back during the summer. Maybe you remember, I brought you sushi from down the block from my apt. Anyway, i remember reading you got married or something like that and left the business. Is that correct? Wondering what your status is now.

NYJM
  9. conoworld

conoworld

try koa spa in ft lee it gives good "real" massages it has different facilities for men and women as well as combined
  10. twisted

twisted

Lol

Thats a pisser Chaz lol!!!
  11. clareity

clareity

and btw

I would like a clothed chick if at all possible. I can be clothed or not. Legit is all I'm looking for. Figured y'all might know...
  12. clareity

clareity

Skuse me

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong place. There are so many commandments I don't even know which lines to read between. And besides that, it's been a year and a half or more since i even posted.

Oh, Bergen, passaic, essex, morris...
  13. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

I can provide those services. I have no problem getting nekkid and rubbing my body all over you. according to my wife, I too fail in the providing services part. Where can we meet?
    Chaz
  14. Jarhead

Jarhead

Repost in the ISO Thread.

Tell me geographically "where" is convienent and I probably can give you a place plus a reference before you go for a session. (On either side of the river)
  15. its_mousey

its_mousey

Again, another "ISO post" in a form of a non-question.

*Squeak!*
  16. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

You talking about "thai style" full body massage, where the nekkid chick uses her whole body to massage you, usually on the shampoo table?

Never seen that in NJ.
  17. clareity

clareity

Hi folks, I know this sounds kind of nutty for this board, but I really like Asian Massage and I want to know of a place that doesn't "provide" necessarily, since that's not what I'm into. (I'm a woman, so...)

Interestingly, years ago I found myself in a real AMP without realizing that's what it was. It was kind of fun. This was on the West Coast and I don't remember the name. But ya, I have been there and done that. Now I'm just looking for a cool place that might have failed in the providing department but gave good massage and had a clean place.

Thanks!