amy from ny press

Discussion in 'New York' started by fuschetto, Feb 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good info jj!

jjhunsecker, Welcome to Silver!
  2. fuschetto

thans a lot for the background. It helps explain a lot about my session. As a new hobbyist i really appreciate the info i get here.
  3. Casper

JJhunsecker Welcome to Silver.
  4. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Amy used to be known as Jamie when she worked at Corporate Treasures and Body Heat in the mid to late 90s. I had a wonderful time with her at CT, and then saw her a couple years later at BH, where she had some major attitude and did as little as posssible. CT was a very tightly run ship, so I think she knew that she had to be cool there, or else. BH, on the other hand, didn't really care about customer service, so their ladies were all over the map, personality and service-wise.
    Amy/Jamie has gotten very mixed reviews on other boards. She is very cute, but just be aware that she can be a bit moody, and your session will reflect that
  5. fuschetto

i recently visited amy an independent who advertises in the ny press. she is located in upper 70's near broadway.screening was a breeze. once i got there amy was very friendly and bubbly. she has a body like a pocket battleship 36 D about 5 feet. very pretty.
    started off with nice backrub. then cbj. then offered one cup at 1.6 or 2 at 2.5. Not GFE as she did not seem to really be that into it. No DFK or DATY. overall a nice experience though at a reasonable price. i will be visiting her again