Amy Reiki Goddess amysensualhealing@gmail.com

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Photofinish61, Jun 7, 2013.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Someone should invite her to the UG Get Together / Fundraiser
  2. happyandy

happyandy

You forgot a DoD -grade disk wipe.
  3. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I'm with you. I loved going to my ATF, she knew exactly where and how to massage me, she knew what I liked, she was able to hold an intelligent conversation. Sans one time when the HE turned into NP4P FS and the session lasted almost 2hrs, the relationship was very client/provider. I treated her great, she treated me great. When she left I was upset, but I didn't go home and get all butt hurt about it, I got right back on the grind to find a new ATF. Unfortunately with these places closing all over it's been hard, but it's part of the game.

Too many miserable guys trying to turn a hoe into a housewife and catching feelings. I'm in the bottom 5-10% of the age bracket on this site, and I don't get how guys who have been in this hobby longer then me, and who have more life experience then me get caught up in this shit.
  4. LISteve

LISteve

They are mostly good dudes.

I miss Photos posts.

I have never let a provider get to me. I have liked some and have gone to some repeatedly ... but for some reason - I never got to feeling "close" to any of them.
  5. MarioBallo

MarioBallo

xD This is the funiest line i seen on these drama packed telenovela.

I am definatelly not as old as the many posters on here but i got too say that extreme pussification of manking has began and its shameful to see some individuals that know better and have lived enough to distingish sincerety from staged warmth fall like low level recruits.
  6. mrwarpo

mrwarpo

Clean your history.
    Close your browser now.
    Turn off your computer.
    Get out of this thread while you still can.
  7. playaaaa1969

playaaaa1969

Any Intel ????
  8. trigeek

trigeek

Shake the shit out if it and see what happens.
    lovelight likes this.
  9. Slinky Bender

You see that hornet's nest over there? Here, take this stick and...
  10. cjm1691

cjm1691

So is Amy completely off the radar? Anybody here from her?
  11. gotenough1

gotenough1

You were smart enough to realize its a prof relationship and not the fucking dating game.
    These guys were sheep and she used them for whatever she could get including advertising. They were either getting extra benefits for BS reviews or they figured she'd give up the business to be with them.
    Pathetically sad but the worst part was lying to people on the board
    AlwaysHavingFun likes this.
  12. gotenough1

gotenough1

Since the email broke they've all gone silent. I can't blame them unless they're innocent but it sure doesn't seem that way.
  13. surfy

surfy

I don't get all the drama in this thread. My relationship with Amy has always been drama-free. Never once in my visits with Amy has a web site ever been mentioned by either her or me. Sometimes this place comes off like The Real Mongers of Nassau/Suffolk County.
    massagenoob likes this.
  14. trigeek

trigeek

How pathetic!
  15. Slinky Bender

Thank you vince.

At least one person came clean.
  16. vince-10001

vince-10001

My personal attack on Amy was fueled by anger, brought on by hurt.....all caused by my jealousy and insecurity. I betrayed her trust and regrett it.

When I said she lied about being hacked....I understand why she did it. She was trying to save her business. It was a mistake on her part, she never intended to expose everyones emails. She always wanted guys to have a great experience with her.

She proved herself a better person than I, when she found me on Monday and spoke to me in a calm and mature manner. I know she will never speak to me again.

Personal issues aside.......any reviews I wrote were before I had developed a "relationship" with her. Never in that time was UG ever mentioned, no offers were made, by me or her for favors or discounts. Every time I saw her in her "office", I paid her and I recieved the same service as everyone else described.

She hated UG and never asked me to post anything..........In fact, post #365 was the beginning to the end for "us". It started a week that I will always regrett.

In closing, I would just like to apologise to the one person I mentioned by name. I was wrong to do that and did not mean to disparage you in any way.
    I know you are a good friend to Amy...and helped her when she needed it.

Everyone else I mentioned.......bite me.
  17. gotenough1

gotenough1

Since the email broke they've all gone silent. I can't blame them unless they're innocent but it sure doesn't seem that way.
  18. trigeek

trigeek

This scene here which unfolded want about Luv it was about greed. She new how to get free advisterizing out of some of these guys with a promise of extras or discounts. We won't know until some of these fuckers come clean. If they don't I'm sure they will be history very soon.
  19. biohazard

biohazard

I agree 100%
  20. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Very True !
    Some can't seperate the business from the pleasure.....the providers know that. They know the ones there for a nut and the ones who are vulnerable.....Whatever, I said what I had to say. This whole thread should be deleted. It's a total sham now.