An invitation to LIDAWN

Discussion in 'New York' started by Phantom, Feb 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Think Positive!!

No icky stuff sweety! Only Peaches and Cream!!
  2. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

oh candie

i am so happy you are home.....
    you are the best....
    hugzzz dawn secrets i love secrets

i could use one to clear my head of all the icky stuff..
    hugzz dawn
  3. candie

candie

Dawn

Hiya sexy!

Your coming to new jersey if I have to come and pick you up... besides I have a secret ....pssst I am back now call me tomorrow.

Such nice discrete places have popped up lately in the nj area.

hugs
    candie
    xx
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

thank you

i would never bother you but thanks ever so for the offer..
    you are so sweet such an angel makes my job more fun with guys like you honey....
    hugzzz
    dawn
  5. whasssup

whasssup

Hope all is well Dawn. Call me if you need anything.
  6. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

yes rob

your 6 is more than a four.. and thanks for the sweet review you gave me.. hugzzzz as always my boy.. call/ cancel wink
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

Dawnie:

Hope you are well, suga!

rnb: more than 4, right dawn??
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

dawn,
    go and take care of yourself and we'll see you in a weeek or so.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ozzy :cool:
  9. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

my over extension

is mostly in the form of a bad situation last evening among things.. please do not worry your selves i will just have to hadel a few things differently and be much more cautious about my clientel... and green players..
    i should use one word here and all of you are privy and will understand.. manners and treat a lady like one....
    some behavior is unnecc.
    however i am doing just fine no permanent damage done.. i will be ok .. business as usual probably next week..
    thanks for your sweet selves
    And carl enough said ok! no more talk of it.. and thank you for lunch i am a big girl..xxoo thicker skin bigger grin!
    hugzzz
    dawn
  10. Carl M

Minor Problems!

Please cut Dawn some slack all you guys, She has overextended herself and is right now going thru some personnel disruptions, that happens from time to all of us. So if she does not answer email for a while you know why!
  11. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

ask cm..

i am not comfortable talking about it at this time.. but i have not made up my mind yet about what i am going to do.. just contemplating but thank you ever so for your concern.. as lways with tons of hugzzz
    dawn
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Dawn,
    Is there something I missed ? Please write me.
  13. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

postngs

it is all about how much you post ie chat in here and keep up with the going news and people.. no biggie just working towards mine.. but thinking about maybe taking a break due to unfortunate events lasts night.. yours xxoo dawn
  14. Casper

Casper

I'm north or 78 but close enough to Newark to make the trip.

I've read many good things about Dawn, so I hope her NJ trip happens.

Dawn thanks for considering a trip to see the humble folks of Joisey ... lol

btw indulge a newbie and explain to me that Bronze or Silver under a person's name.

many many thanks to you all

[Edited by Casper on 02-28-2001 at 02:01 AM]
  15. Carl M

Bro you having nothing to fear at all with the Bayou Princess!! Blue or White or Red Collar- dont worry be happy!!
  16. Phantom

Phantom

Apology accepted Dawn.
  17. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

dearest phantom

it seems in my haste to get my web page up i did not proof all of the commentary the web page designer put up..my biggest apologies to you on every level..
    I being the blue collar on my back type have no room to put something like that into my page and will get on it ASAP
    I feel terrible that the wording was put as such that i did not desire the company of hard working hands on men.. i am so sorry and embarressed .. please accept my humble apologies.. i am working to get it re written as we speak give me a day it will be gone,,
    What i do request is intelligent conversation which can for me personally be the best forplay be there hopefully..
    Also a great sense of humor and lots of laughs and fun..
    I am assuming that the web page designer noting my interests in history and art and antiques and travel and archeology made the poor assumption that i would enjoy white colllar men more.. bad assumption which has now made an ass out of me..
    All i can say is i am humbled and red faced and sorry .. rest assure that any man with a good heart and a kind hand is good enough for me..

sincerely,
    Dawn
  18. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

phantom my humble apologie....

please excuse the text on my page it is still under construction and guy catelli and cvl are re writing the most of it..I merely had to get the page up and going please forgive the words they are definantly not my own...in my haste i made a big error
    I am in the midst of a re write the text was taken from another page and is under remodel. please accept my humble apologies and know that I would love to get dirty with you and that my collar is fairly blue as i work on my back.. from time to time and often sweat and toil too (wink.)..... forgive me for the horrible way my page was worded and know that i will be doing all i can to get it fixed asap...
    I do not only see white collar workers!
    . I do prefer to see intelligent people as I consider conversation part of the best foreplay around.... but intelligent people come from all over, under and above.... it seems my web designer needs to quickly fix this particular way of wording my need for excellent conversation and wonderful laughs..
    please again forgive the tastless way it was worded...

humble and a bit red in the face..
    DAWN
  19. Phantom

Phantom

After reading the text on http://www.cajuncumfort.com, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to withdraw my invitation to LIDawn. It seems that I'm NOT the type of guy she desires to spend time with, since I get my hands dirty during work. Since she specifly states that she will only see "professionall white collar gentlemen". Therefore in her mind I can not possibly have ANYTHING in common with her.

I guess I'll just have to spend my time with those women who took the time to get to know me and are perfectly happy with who I am.

[Edited by Phantom on 02-20-2001 at 05:26 PM]
  20. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

HornDogBuddah

You are absolutely correct. I was lucky enough to spend an entire day with Dawn (over 8 hours). In order to fully appreciate what this lady has to offer you must spend time with her. Don't get me wrong, her "skills" are impeccable and you better hold on tight, but she brings so much more to the table. Dawn , will touch you body, mind, heart and soul and send you home feeling like a king. We all have different defintions of a true GFE. IMHO, If you looked up GFE you would see a picture of Dawn. You will definitely regret only spending two hours with her.

If you don't believe me..

http://www.bigdoggie.net/newyork/posts/21619.html

[Edited by ezrlove on 02-20-2001 at 05:19 PM]