Anal Ashley's visit?

Discussion in 'New York' started by rogue, May 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

What a waste......

Of rare talent, it really sucks bro!
  2. rogue

rogue

her visit??

I had plans with her-confirmed-for over 2 months-when I got to Chicago-I kept calling her on the number she gave me and couldn't get through-I even told her to call the hotel with my room number if she didn't here from me-no show,no phone call,no email,no message left-I got her machine the next day-she called back and said she had taken a couple of days off!! When I tried to reschedule-she was booked solid and wouldn't change appointments-only if there was a cancellation!
    So if Docicu does see her-maybe he will have the NYC info-but we don't put up with shit like this here-she got booted off of TBD for her constant advertizing-and all of her detractors post the same thing usually-no show and no care-rogue
  3. docicu

docicu

Anal Ashley

I am travelling to Chicago tomorrow, and I have an appointment with her at 7 pm. I will let you know if she plans to come to NYC and how she was.
  4. Meister

Meister

To akshun

I'm in CT as well. email me please
  5. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

what ever happened to the alleged visit this woman was supposed to make to nyc this month?

i was sort of looking forward to it, i guess it was not to be?
  6. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

I've been looking...

... at her site for a while now, trying to see how I could arrange an overnigh biz trip to Chi-town. Never materialized. Of course, now I'm pissed because I see that she could be coming to our fare city in August and I'm going to be gone that month!! Damn! Why do the gods curse me so?!
  7. Carl M

Excellent!

Sorta reminds me of Debby Croft aka Bendover for Rover Queen, alas she sure is missed!
  8. rogue

rogue

I am seeing her the middle of August-I'll let you know
  9. Carl M

Analashley could be here in August!

Heard this from a couple Chitown Buddies!
  10. Monk

Monk

Hey Scottie:

Either that or there's big something else in the Chicago market!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
  11. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey Monk -

That's why there's so much interest!! It seems as though there is a big void in the NY market.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  12. Monk

Monk

Boys, if you think her name is a bit crude, have you visited her site?!? The gallery section in particular. Hmmm. Not your typical provider web site.
  13. Carl M

Sweet- Give us the down and dirty details!!

You know the drill brother Rogue!
  14. rogue

rogue

Ashley revisited

She is planning to be here around the end of the summer-sometime in August /Sept-as of right now-so please email her and let her know she is wanted out here-I will be seeing her in Chi town in early August-so either way,I'll let you guys know...
  15. rogue

rogue

well?

anybody hear from her- if she is traveling here or not,and when-thanx
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Well, it's sort of hard, because if they posted here, they wouldn't exactly be under the radar anymore ( however, if you simply email any lady who posts here, you may either find they are what you are looking for, or get some suggestions from them ).
  17. akshun

akshun

No prob, just wanted to help out. Query: is there anyplace that I could find out about providers that are kinda under the radar (lower profile). On TBD ( my chief source of info till now) there are a popular few, whith little discussion of other ladies. I'm not looking for the next hollywood starlet, just a girl next door type that is nice and provides a gfe (bbw women are fine with me as well). I hope that I'm not breaking up the thread ( I just found this place last night). Thanks in advance.
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Thanks for the report. I hope you'll be a regular around here now !
  19. akshun

akshun

Anal Ashley's visit

Hey guys. I live in Chicago, but I'm moving out your way permanently (actually to CT). I have never seen Ashley (just a tad too expensive for me), and you guys are reacting to the name the same way many guys in Chi-town did when she first started advertising. But I can tell you that she is real (according to the posts that are made on TBD Chicago message board). I saw where she posted that she is Chi-town's #1 provider. But with the number of posts she gets (most of which are positive) she is probably up there. (Again I just want to stress that Ihave never seen her so I can't say she is great; just that most people who talk about her think that she is. If I could afford it I would see her).
  20. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Waiting for Ms. Anal Ashley

It seems to me that this woman has raised some significant interest, and she has a line forming waiting for her arrival.

Isn't there anyone in NY with the same talents (not just the anal, but the whole package as shown on her site)?

For all the business savy providers who read this board, you can obviously see there is a big market for the nasty, slutty type.

Hopefully there is a NY provider out there who can fill the need in the NY market, so we don't have to wish for an out-of-towner to visit us. After all, NYC is the called the "capital of the world".

Regards,
    ScottieDS

[Edited by ScottieDS on 05-16-2001 at 10:38 PM]