...and what a Body To See

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Aug 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Meister

Meister

hmmm ... wondering if B2S has a website ....
  2. Body2see

Body2see

Yummy...

I can't wait to see you again !!! Thank you for a wonderful evening. You are soooo sexy, creative and hmmmmm...alot of fun.

Big hugs and wet kisses, B2s
  3. dalinoth

dalinoth

B2S = Aphrodite...

This past Wednesday, I had the pleasure of meeting B2S for the very first time as well. Suffice to say, all of the incredible things said about her are still not enough to do her justice. For all intensive purposes, just call B2S Aphrodite. Our evening together had a little bit of everything: intelligent conversation, humor, gourmet food, gourmet dessert <grin>, passion, exasperation (entirely my fault... lol) and suspense. All in all, a very full, rich and rewarding evening. In fact, I can not wait till our next rendezvous... assuming she will have me of course... Thanks again for an awesome time B2S.

Dalinoth
  4. Body2see

Body2see

Little guy

Hmmmmm.........could be ......or friday (smile)....

xoxoxoB2S
  5. littleguy

littleguy Gold

B2S,

You gonna be "you know where" tomorrow ?
  6. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

A-chem.........

I too, soon will be,
    swooning that lovely B2C.....
    If only I could just get my schedule straight,
    I could see her for a date...

The more I hear about you ones with luck,
    makes me feel like a left out schmuck...
    Although we trade lots and lots of email,
    I've yet to touch this fabulous female.....

[Edited by MrNY on 08-15-2001 at 09:09 PM]
  7. Allan

Allan

REply to Jealous

I am so Jealous,,,,.......
    Blue and sad.........
    Wish it was me with the B2C........

Argh......
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You said stiff too!

Opps, now I said it!

[Edited by Bill Furniture on 08-15-2001 at 01:10 PM]
  9. He-heh. He said stiff.
  10. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Wow

Wimpy you lucky stiff!!! Im jealous!!
  11. Body2see

Body2see

still smiling......

Wimpy, my time spent with you always goes so fast. I am still smiling about ALL of our adventures last evening. From the hotel to the Ocean Club, hmmmmm, to the Plaza. The only word that comes to my mind when thinking of our date is “perfect”. Thank you for a wonderful evening.

xoxoxoB2S

[Edited by Body2See on 08-15-2001 at 10:16 AM]
  12. wimpy

wimpy

Gents and Ladies,

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of re-acquainting myself with the B2C. We spent our time very well I must say. After the session we decided to go out to get a bite to eat. So we hopped in a cab and headed to the Plaza's Oak Room. And upon entering the heads turned. We were seated and the waiter comes over with two glasses of champagne. He tells us that a gentlemen and lady at the bar sent it over to us. Shortly after that, a gentlemen in his mid 50's comes over and explains that he and his wife likes to send Champagne every night, to what they believe is the most handsome couple in the restaurant(Damn, I thought they would join us). That was nice!! I told him that I was very lucky and fortunate to be accompanied by such a pretty young lady. Then again if your looking at picture painted by Van Gogh(B2C) the frame(Wimpy) is gonna look good anyway just being with the picture. We spent time at the restaurant talking and laughing. B2C has a great sense of humor. We returned to her hotel room. I gave her a kiss good night, thanked her for the evening.

Now, I know this is not a typical review. I don't believe I can say anymore than what's been said in the past by others.

B2C thanks for the wonderful evening.

Wimpy

[Edited by Wimpy on 08-15-2001 at 10:07 AM]