Andover Therapy

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by teleman69, Jul 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. I had heard there was a place near there but assumed that it had closed.

so south of high heals is the tire place though ... and then the turn around. is it on the other side of 15 south?
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  2. HOTROD1964

HOTROD1964

prob the best AMP place up that way is on rt15 south just south of high heels gogo....
    speaking of HighHeels...last time I went in there I was offered all kinds of extras in the LD room...from a knobber from a russian chick to intercourse
  3. Bogs

Bogs

This place looks like it closed now, I used to go there when I was in the area, Susan gave a good massage. Does any know what happened to her?
  4. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

All the places up there have been AMPs for a very long time and there's more much closer to civilization.
  5. iliketang

iliketang

He said seemed to be. Also post is a year and a half old, so could have changed again too. Not my area so i honestly couldn't tell you.
  6. NJmasseur -- are you saying that the andover therapy place is was actually changed over to AMP? If so then i would have to guess there would be extras.
  7. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Same, though the only people that answer in the Byram/Andover areas these days seem to be AMP's.
  8. teleman69

teleman69

I was golfing in Newton today and went past a place i hadnt been too in years, andover therapy. Im surprised its still there, i went a few years back and it was a hispanic woman, no extras happened, so i never went back.