Angela and Linda's--a bad experience

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sakatz, Feb 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trader1

trader1

I agree with Rollin

Ckeck out a post I made about 2 months ago
    "Angelia and Linda -revisited"
  2. rollin

rollin

Try doing a search for what you seek..................

Then read the rules.....................

Or vice versa....................

Welcome.

Hey...Now.....
  3. oilman

oilman

what is the cost of a session and is it more than clothed r&t ?
  4. wired1

wired1

Is that Aussie girl still there? I hear she is gorgeous, but unreliable...I prefer Linda over Angela..have not tried Bunny.
  5. clyde

clyde

As Good As Ever

I've visited with both Angela and Linda lately and they were as good as ever. I love this place. Linda is hotter but Angela gives the better massage. Bunny has a HUGE rack if that is your thing. I know that they see only 1 or 2 new customers a day and keep busy the rest of the time with regulars. I guess that's why they don't feel the need to be nice to the new guys.
  6. sakatz

sakatz

I sent a friend who was visiting from out of town to Angela and Linda's. He made an appointment, went through the usual rounds of newbie confirmation--a call an hour beforehand, a call from the corner--but whoever was working there gave him hell over the phone for arriving five minutes late, rather than five minutes early, in order to make the call from the corner. So he decided not to go upstairs at all.

I haven't been to this place in awhile and I understand the need to confirm, etc. But they might have been polite about it and not ruined the experience even before it began. Now my credibility in recommending such places is shot with him.

Anybody visited there lately? What's up with them.